World's best AB workout!!!
Aug 17, 2003 at 8:09 AM Post #154 of 309
Could somebody please send me the Private Message?

THANK YOU!!!

Aug 17, 2003 at 8:17 AM Post #155 of 309
Czilla9000, sent.
cool.gif

Aug 20, 2003 at 8:45 PM Post #160 of 309
Although you can greatly strengthen your abs, what is most important to attaining a six pack is your diet. You can have super strong abs but if you don't loose weight, they will never show. Someone mentioned this a page before that there is no such thing as spot reduction...meaning doing ab exercises will not make you loose weight in your stomach area...you will have to do some sort of cardio exercise such as running to loose weight. However, this ab workout does sound interesting so it would be great if you could PM it to me. Thanks

Aug 22, 2003 at 8:29 AM Post #162 of 309
this thread makes me LOL hard! i didn't have the strenght to go through all of it.. would someone PM me? by the wonderful sketch adrewjplg (or something like that
tongue.gif
) posted, seems like something i'm doing everyday
smily_headphones1.gif
but i want the info anyway.. just whoever sends it, post and say so, so my PM box won't get numerous PM's. thanks
wink.gif

Aug 23, 2003 at 5:23 AM Post #165 of 309
i've actually noticed that my love handle area is starting to develope ever so slightly
frown.gif
i want to stop this before it starts. and it's wierd because i'm a little under wieght. so can some one PM please? i need a strong stomache for my bad back problem anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back