World's best AB workout!!!
Aug 8, 2003 at 10:58 AM Post #136 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
so how is this working out for you guys? I'm personally doing 10 reps, 10 seconds, 4 sets, for a total of 40 10 second reps.

That's pretty disciplined. I usually get bored after doing 2 sets of 10 (for 10 seconds). I felt a fair amount of soreness a day or two after initially doing it, and since then I've done it about every 3 days or so, usually interspersed with some leg lifts (because I don't feel this one as much in my lower abs... the sex-abs). I like this ab workout because it involves less motion, which tends to annoy me. I hate grinding out crunches on the ground, because my back and ass get sore, and I just get bored of doing it. With this it's harder to get fatigued and the effort feels like it's going straight to the abs.

So far, no six-pack... but I'm just starting to get back into an active lifestyle after a 1 year hiatus.

Aug 8, 2003 at 1:40 PM Post #137 of 309
Could somebody please PM me to...

Aug 8, 2003 at 2:18 PM Post #138 of 309
hahahahaHAhaHAhaHahaHAha:
this forum is the funniest ever!!!
biggrin.gif

Please, PM me too!!

And those interested on lose some weight, please send me a pm. Ill send the "Six Week Body Makeover" for Type B persons!

Walter

Aug 8, 2003 at 4:03 PM Post #139 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by MacDEF
fractus, I had to remove the link to the document.

Earlier in the thread I chimed in and asked for the info, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that this entire thread is a bit questionable from a legal standpoint -- the purpose is to pass around copyrighted material. It's not much different than "trading" MP3s.

Posting a link to download a copy of the material is one rung higher on the illegal ladder.

I'm going to talk this over with Jude and the other moderators to see how "kosher" this thread is -- I think I speak for everyone when I say that I don't want Head-Fi to get into legal trouble.

This workout was taken from a website article, free for the world to see at one point. So this is more like if a band had a FREE and LEGAL MP3 on their website and then the website is taken down by the band themselves after they break up. So how can this MP3 be illegal to trade?

Aug 8, 2003 at 4:12 PM Post #140 of 309
this thread is too long to plow through, but if someone wants to forward this ab routine my way that'd be cool. I used to be into recreational bodybuilding/powerlifting and am hoping to get backing into it.

Aug 8, 2003 at 5:43 PM Post #141 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
This workout was taken from a website article, free for the world to see at one point.

KR, if the website is no longer available, then the article is no longer being distributed freely. Legally, just because something was temporarily available free doesn't mean the owners of the copyright have given up their rights and it's now in the public domain.

This isn't a personal thing -- Head-Fi has become a major presence on the Web, and we have to be careful what we allow or don't allow in terms of copyright. If it means we err on the side of caution, I hope members will understand that a single lawsuit or prosecution might be enough to shut the entire site down. We're just looking out for Head-Fi.

Aug 10, 2003 at 8:02 PM Post #142 of 309
Holy Collapsing Bandwagon, Batman! Never in my entire history of Head-Fi have I seen so many bandwagon jumpers on a single bandwagon!

[size=xx-small]Me too, please -- e-me if you still have my email.[/size]

Aug 16, 2003 at 5:21 AM Post #145 of 309
Ah crap, I'll bite. PM me too please
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm a certified mouse potato. I'm actually underweight, so weight is not my problem. But being waaaaaaay out of shape is.

Aug 16, 2003 at 5:26 AM Post #146 of 309
donovansmith, PM sent...
hehe...im underweight too, and my 6 pack looks nasty cauz im soo skinny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back