World Cup 2014
Jun 21, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #61 of 377
Germany and Ghana 2-2 !!! What the heck is wrong with this World Cup
confused_face.gif

What do you mean it was a great game.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #63 of 377
Wouldn´t it be booring if the favourite always won. Ghana was just as good this game 2-2 felt about right. Ghana was really tired by the end so they would have lost on OT I am afraid though :)

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #64 of 377
  Wouldn´t it be booring if the favourite always won. Ghana was just as good this game 2-2 felt about right. Ghana was really tired by the end so they would have lost on OT I am afraid though :)

Sure, that's why I always support the weakest team on the game :p

Jun 22, 2014 at 8:09 AM Post #66 of 377
looks like big reputations mean nothing in this World Cup... little teams(so to speak) are really giving it to the fancied teams, loving every minute of it.

And this is why this is a great World Cup thus far! Not going to script! Love it.....

Jun 22, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #69 of 377
Belgium-Ryssland I don´t think the two situations I saw was enough for a penalty. Strikers help way to much fall in those situations but surely not easy to see even though the camera lens. Football is a dirty game because of two many players and to few referees.  If the slightest of touch would mean penalty Freds fall in the first game for Brazil was also a penalty :)

Interesting game now between Portugal and USA. 4 players injured for Portugal. Ronaldo and Alves also semi injured at the very least will be close I recon :)

Jun 23, 2014 at 8:12 AM Post #70 of 377
Nice to finally see a decent distant shot in this world cup. What surprises me is that from what I remember there has been no free kick goal yet?

Great game Portugal vs USA. 2-2 felt about right. The reactions or lack of reactions to Portugals 2-2 goal say it all. But at least there is a theoretic chance they could make it now.

Jun 24, 2014 at 8:21 AM Post #73 of 377
You have to work hard not to beat Australia. But it helped to bench the old guard perhaps. The qualification system make it so like USA and Australia get through by default :)

Jun 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #74 of 377
What a crap game. How that was a red card I will never know and it was what allowed Uruguay to win in the end.

Hope Suarez get a suspension next game but I suppose that is not possible?

Jun 24, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #75 of 377
  What a crap game. How that was a red card I will never know and it was what allowed Uruguay to win in the end.

Hope Suarez get a suspension next game but I suppose that is not possible?

Agree. 

Suarez deserved a red card and suspension for the world cup. I'm getting disappointed. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back