1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

World Cup 2014

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Next

Last
  1. PalJoey
    Well done Belgium, but the USA won over a lot of neutrals with that performance. Superb heart and guts.

2. SunTanScanMan
    What a great football game. The better team won, though I was rooting for penalties at the end. Belgium had clinical finishers, despite Howard's awesome performance at the goal.
    USA had great chances to level it too. 

If England could pass the ball, let alone have the attacking mind as either of these teams ...

3. Ultrainferno
    Howard was awesome but the win was more than deserved for Belgium

4. Lenni
    I think if the U.S.A. had the level of experience at playing soccer that most of the European teams have, tonight Belgium wouldn't  have stand a chance.

Great game.

5. JakeJack_2008

I second it. Belgium was a much better team.
    The USA is not [​IMG] there yet.

6. leogodoy
    It was a game lost on the details. Well done, USA, you showed you had enough football to go through. It is a game of luck, had one of those last efforts turned into a goal...

7. xkonfuzed
    *soccer :D

8. audionewbi
    It should have been 1-0 for US, the goal was virtually empty.

9. jackskelly
    How many of you guys have been listening to the World Cup games through your preferred headphone? I haven't had a chance to do so yet.

10. xkonfuzed

Football sounds better on speakers actually :wink:

11. Sko0byDoo
    Belgium deserves to go-on.  Though Wondo missed a huge chance in the regulation time; should at least hit the ball on goal...oh well, another 4 more years.

12. jackskelly

That's probably true, speakers in general give a better overall experience when you listen to large sporting events, or anything in a large venue for that matter. With the right speakers, everything sounds better on speakers actually [​IMG]

13. jackskelly

They definitely do. The US Men's team also has a lot to be proud of in this World Cup performance.

14. audionewbi
    US team seems to improve each world cup. That is something most European teams didn't.

15. SunTanScanMan
    Talking about Howard..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28122254

The first tweet on the wikipedia made me chortle [​IMG]

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Next

Last