World Class Customer Support from Ultrasone
Jun 1, 2011 at 8:37 PM Post #31 of 37
The situation was evidently pretty sad in the US as well until Randy took over. I hope things improve likewise in Singapore! As far as Ultrasone AG goes, when I requested warranty registration information from them they did get back to me, but it took a few weeks.

Jun 1, 2011 at 8:54 PM Post #32 of 37
The situation was evidently pretty sad in the US as well until Randy took over. I hope things improve likewise in Singapore! As far as Ultrasone AG goes, when I requested warranty registration information from them they did get back to me, but it took a few weeks.

Maybe Randy should take over Utrasone world wide operations? :D

Jun 1, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #33 of 37
Only if he keeps answering his cell phone when we call 
wink.gif

Jun 1, 2011 at 9:06 PM Post #34 of 37
Only if he keeps answering his cell phone when we call 
wink.gif

Absolutely! :D

I called him (as I mentioned) late on a Saturday night totally expecting to get his voice mail...and to my surprise, he answered. Talk about Grade A customer service!

Jun 2, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #35 of 37

Quote:
Quote:

Maybe Randy should take over Utrasone world wide operations?
biggrin.gif

I am agree 100 % with you that maybe Randy take over Ultrasone world Wode operations.

as long i know in USA Ultrasone has THE BEST Custumer Service.

For so kind of World Class Product without GOOD Customer Service , now my friends in Indonesia Know my case

they worry to buy Ultrasone ED 8 LE . They can loose their Customer, if they do not want improove their Customer Service

World Wide

Maybe they are so arogan that  Asia is not so important for Ultrasone Product ???

Cheers

Jun 2, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #36 of 37

Quote:
I am agree 100 % with you that maybe Randy take over Ultrasone world Wode operations.

as long i know in USA Ultrasone has THE BEST Custumer Service.

For so kind of World Class Product without GOOD Customer Service , now my friends in Indonesia Know my case

they worry to buy Ultrasone ED 8 LE . They can loose their Customer, if they do not want improove their Customer Service

World Wide

Maybe they are so arogan that  Asia is not so important for Ultrasone Product ???

Cheers

Well they debuted the Edition 10 in Japan so I think the Asian market means quite a bit to them, it's probably just plain old dysfunction unfortunately.

Aug 30, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #37 of 37
Was having a issue with my Pro 2500 the sound was cutting out on the right side.
I emailed Randy he emailed me back letting me know he'll setup repair service and RMA # for free.
Later that afternoon I got that.
I shipped the next day August 19 (Friday).
They got it Monday August 22
On Wednesday August 24 I got a email about it being shipped back UPS Ground.
Got them back today Tuesday August 30.
They looked brand new I emailed Ultrasone about it.
They said no it's the same pair just we gave you a new headband,cleaned them,and new earpads.They also gave me a new coiled cord and a new straight cord.So now I have 2 coiled cords.
Take out the Weekends (delay) and that's a very quick turnaround time.

So it looks like if you have any problem with your Ultrasone just contact Randy and you will be taken care of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back