Win a FREE set of UE-10's and help name our newest product
Sep 1, 2006 at 12:15 AM Post #257 of 312
So wait a second, this Vincent guy already won a pair of UE 10 Pros from your quarterly "All Access" promotion? So he's getting two pairs?

This is bullcrap!
tongue.gif

Sep 1, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #262 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by MtotheDeez
Hey - Mike here from UE. Just wanted to clarify. The name is actually only: triple.fi 10 pro

So it is part of the super.fi family but different.

Hmm. Cool name but still pretty lame - after all the emphasis on having to be part of the super.fi family.

At any rate, congrats to Vincent!
biggrin.gif

Sep 1, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #266 of 312
Congratulations Vincent!

I sent in the name Triple.fi but not "Triple.fi 10 Pro" so I did not win. What do they say? Close but no UE 10?

Sep 1, 2006 at 2:24 AM Post #267 of 312
*Dons flamesuit*
cool.gif

Well, another big thanks to Ultimate Ears. For those of you who don't know, I won a UE-10 at the National Meet. Regardless, winning another UE-10 is simply awesome and no less thrilling. PLUS, I am extremely proud to be associated with one of UE's products, the forthcoming universal triple driver: the triple.fi 10 pro. I still can't believe I named the little rascal!

I'm obviously biased, but as many of you have come to know, UE is a great company made up of a very cool and dedicated bunch of people who care about their customers and who also care about the Head-Fi community.

This is a good time to be an IEM fan. The quality and quantity of options available to us is rapidly expanding and the technology is rapidly evolving.

Again, thank you UE for sponsoring this contest, and thanks for the fantastic prize. And as always, thanks to Head-Fi for being one of the coolest communities around.

Cheers,

Vincent

P.S. That's some pic in the email attachment, huh? Good thing a UE modeling contract wasn't the prize.
wink.gif

Sep 1, 2006 at 2:25 AM Post #268 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by Discobiscuits
awww i thought it needed the super.fi prefix
frown.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by MtotheDeez
This product will be joining the super.fi family and thus will be grouped with the 3 Studio, 5 Pro and 5 EB. Try to name this new product accordingly.

I thought that too (I thought that in order to be a part of the "super.fi" family it has to has that prefix, like all the other IEMs in the family)
frown.gif

Congrats Vincent (on your second pair??).

Sep 1, 2006 at 2:27 AM Post #269 of 312
Wow... Congratulations... Had thought that brushed titanium UE10 pro looked a tad bit familar...
rolleyes.gif

Also, since you have 2,

Mind if you give me one?
tongue.gif

PS: I still haven't got my CD yet. Since they ship to Canada, I presume they do so elsewhere, right?

Sep 1, 2006 at 2:27 AM Post #270 of 312
Well, congrats Vincent. Hope you enjoy all TWELVE drivers.

Have you thought about changing your name to "Lucky.fi Contest Pro"??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back