Win a FREE set of UE-10's and help name our newest product
Aug 28, 2006 at 11:11 PM Post #226 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by GIGANTOID
Now that I think about it I didn't send them my address when I sent them my suggestions. Maybe their holding up the whole thing trying to get a hold of me. I received the email but no CD. Is anyone from UE reading this, shall I send an email to someone with my address?
redface.gif

What email are you talking about? The only email I got was the "And the winner is" one.

Aug 29, 2006 at 2:03 AM Post #227 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
What email are you talking about? The only email I got was the "And the winner is" one.

I guess we each get one-half of a UE-10, then. Or do we each get a UE-5c?
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 5:26 PM Post #230 of 312
Got a CD yesterday. Guess this means I don't win?

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspectorGadget
I just sent an email to Kelly, and got this in reply, so the wait continues....Sorry guys
frown.gif

Um...no offense but did you get permission to re-post the phone number? And e-mail is copyrighted under U.S. law as well, just a friendly tip.
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 5:40 PM Post #231 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
Got a CD yesterday. Guess this means I don't win?

What makes you say that?

I haven't gotten the CD yet so I am curious
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 5:53 PM Post #233 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
Um...no offense but did you get permission to re-post the phone number? And e-mail is copyrighted under U.S. law as well, just a friendly tip.
wink.gif

In this case it would really be in the area of fair use. And generally Copyright as it extends to email and websites only pertain to expression and not facts and ideas.

Aug 29, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #234 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
Well the OP makes it sound like the people who get the CD don't win (the winner doesn't get a CD?).

Not a valid assumption - the winner will probably get one or two extra freebies including the IEMs and the CD - but all together!

So if like me you have not recieved a CD or anything else yet there is yet hope
eek.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 6:40 PM Post #235 of 312
the winner DOES get the cd.

Quote:

Each submission that has possible potential will win the gift certificate and an exclusive Ultimate Ears CD.

Kind of hard for a submission to win without having potential to win, huh?

Aug 29, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #236 of 312
Quote:

Every submission will win a $25 gift certificate towards the presale of the new product. Each submission that has possible potential will win the gift certificate and an exclusive Ultimate Ears CD. And if you’re the winner, not only can you officially walk the walk and talk the talk, but you’ll win a custom UE 10 valued at $900.

The second sentence says those who got the cd are potentials. So I am guessing that those who got the CD are being considered for the title, but they haven't decided yet. Just my thoughts on the situation.

[size=xx-small]but it could just be I want to believe that because I got the CD
tongue.gif
[/size]

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:51 PM Post #237 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dan of Steel
The second sentence says those who got the cd are potentials. So I am guessing that those who got the CD are being considered for the title, but they haven't decided yet. Just my thoughts on the situation.

[size=xx-small]but it could just be I want to believe that because I got the CD
tongue.gif
[/size]

That's what I'm understanding too. I got the CD, so I might win the UE10 but at least I have the CD.

Aug 30, 2006 at 7:11 AM Post #238 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
That's what I'm understanding too. I got the CD, so I might win the UE10 but at least I have the CD.

25 bucks towards a UE product is not bad either.

Aug 30, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #240 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
I can't believe we're all here trying to grasp for the straw. Kinda like fighting for the last potato chip you know?
tongue.gif

Science has proved that the last potato chip is the best one.
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back