Win a FREE set of UE-10's and help name our newest product
Aug 30, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #241 of 312
I got my CD today!! So...I guess this means there IS a chance!
biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2006 at 1:25 AM Post #242 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
I got my CD today!! So...I guess this means there IS a chance!
biggrin.gif

Me too!! Listening to it right now, not too bad. Pretty great tracks on here. Now since I've got the CD, it must mean that I've got potential!

*potential, potential, potential*
basshead.gif

Aug 31, 2006 at 2:24 AM Post #243 of 312
I recieved a cd 2 days ago. I thought this meant I didnt win. I was bumming lol. So is there a chance im still in the running then ?

Aug 31, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #244 of 312
I wonder if they'll send you an email telling you that you won, or if they'll just send out the package without telling you as a surprise (Though I can see some possible issues sending it out without informing the recipient, the surprise would be awesome
smily_headphones1.gif
)?

Aug 31, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #252 of 312
The day has come folks. We finally have a winner for our Triple X Name Game!!! We apologize for our lengthy decision process, but the proliferation of amazing names not only provided us humor, but made our decision hard! There were some real “clever” names submitted, like the “Pick Me” Earphones. Though that name had a good run, it just didn’t cut it in the end. The winner is…Are you ready? Are you sitting down? Are you giving us your full attention?

Ultimate Ears would like to announce the birth of triple.fi 10 Pro and the proud daddy is Vincent Fitzpatrick. Congratulations Vincent!

But hey, check this out. Starting the end of September we’ll be taking “pre-pre-sale” orders for the triple.fi 10 Pro. I’ll be sending out an email to notify everyone when it begins. Now this pre-pre-sale is on a first come, first serve basis. Be the first on the list and don’t forget that you get $25 off your pre-sale order too!!!

We truly thank you for all your effort. You all went above and beyond the call of duty. Just double checking…has everyone received their CD? Let me know if you haven’t and we’ll send one out. Thanks again.

As this email comes to a close and your anticipation has ceased, we’re here to fire it up again. And by firing it up, I mean a conspiracy at its finest. Coincidentally we already have a picture of the winner. Check it out. No really, open up the attachment. Right now you’re thinking, “Huh, those are some nice custom ears Mr. Vincent Fitzpatrick has”. Yup, fire up the rumor mill everyone...

Thanks again for all your help. We appreciate it!

Best regards,

Nothing against Vincent, but I have to say that I dont care for this name at all! Its a mouth full to say Super.Fi triple.fi 10 pro's and if you try to shorten it up for referring to them in forums then you would have to say something like the UE triple 10 pros because if you say UE 10's then that just causes confusion....Well life will go on and the sun will rise tomorrow....I cant afford them anyways....

Aug 31, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #255 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspectorGadget

Nothing against Vincent, but I have to say that I dont care for this name at all! Its a mouth full to say Super.Fi triple.fi 10 pro's and if you try to shorten it up for referring to them in forums then you would have to say something like the UE triple 10 pros because if you say UE 10's then that just causes confusion....Well life will go on and the sun will rise tomorrow....I cant afford them anyways....

Hey - Mike here from UE. Just wanted to clarify. The name is actually only: triple.fi 10 pro

So it is part of the super.fi family but different.

And did we mention "conspiracy theory" already. Vincent - didn't you win something last time????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back