Why I can't wait to recive my M50
Apr 20, 2011 at 1:19 PM Post #62 of 96
M50's won't either. most lower impedance/high sensitivity headphones won't benefit from an amp.

Apr 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #63 of 96

Quote:
 Do you even own an M50? 

Quote:
i've tried other headphones with headphone amps, not the m50 per se 

Quote:

Well I will agree with you that some headphones don't benefit that much-- if it all.

Quote:
M50's won't either. 

Oh, 
frown.gif
  well I guess that's that.

Apr 20, 2011 at 1:38 PM Post #64 of 96
i already told you why they wouldn't

Apr 20, 2011 at 2:26 PM Post #65 of 96

Quote:

Look man we are not reviewers and certainly not audio experts..
But i think we have the ability to notice changes in the sound and form an opinion..
If you search this forum then you will come across to posts from guys that do own E7 and M50's and they say exactly the same thing..
So i guess we are all crazy or we own [size=xx-small][size=small]FiiO Electronics Technology and want to promote its products..[/size][/size]

Quote:
M50's won't either. most lower impedance/high sensitivity headphones won't benefit from an amp.

If you haven't owned E7 and M50's please do as a favor and stop spreading innacurate info..
O.k you wrote your opinion and i respect that but do not insist that there is no benefit..
Sometimes it is good to withdraw from a conversation when you really don't have any previous experience with the gear...

Apr 20, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #66 of 96
I remember that when I first bought my M50 headphones, my bros were like, "why you waistin money on this stuff when you can get a pair for like 20 bucks" lol and I had no way out of it cuz they couldn't understand any bit of the audiophile taste.

Apr 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM Post #67 of 96

Quote:
I remember that when I first bought my M50 headphones, my bros were like, "why you waistin money on this stuff when you can get a pair for like 20 bucks" lol and I had no way out of it cuz they couldn't understand any bit of the audiophile taste.

some people just dont care how it sounds as long as its making sound. they just want to listen to music and forget about it. my stepdad is the same way, he honestly cannot tell a difference between the TV speakers and my home theater system, nor does he care. same thing with HDTV, some people really don't care, they just want to watch tv and as long as they can theyre happy.

on the other hand, there are people who truly do care about it, they just haven't ever been exposed to real sound equipment. for me, my interest in hi-fi is purely related to my love of music, the same song played on something crappy just doesnt sound the same to me. i love being able to hear every instrument and every tiny change of pitch, every tiny detail, to me it fully immerses me into the music. there is so much of the actual song you miss on crappy headphones and speakers.

Apr 20, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #69 of 96

Quote:
If you haven't owned E7 and M50's please do as a favor and stop spreading innacurate info..
O.k you wrote your opinion and i respect that but do not insist that there is no benefit..
Sometimes it is good to withdraw from a conversation when you really don't have any previous experience with the gear...

+1

Apr 20, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #70 of 96
i noticed...
Look man we are not reviewers and certainly not audio experts..
But i think we have the ability to notice changes in the sound and form an opinion..
If you search this forum then you will come across to posts from guys that do own E7 and M50's and they say exactly the same thing..
So i guess we are all crazy or we own [size=xx-small][size=small]FiiO Electronics Technology and want to promote its products..[/size][/size]

i am not spreading inaccurate info, i am spreading hard scientific information that does not change based on some "unknown" spec that does not exist.

Apr 21, 2011 at 1:34 AM Post #71 of 96

Quote:
i noticed...
i am not spreading inaccurate info, i am spreading hard scientific information that does not change based on some "unknown" spec that does not exist.

So now you are a scientist and you are spreading your research on m50's and E7 which you never owned or listened before..
Hey man go troll somewhere else and leave this guy at least to make his mind from people who do know what they are talking about...
All the reviewers and users who had the chance to test E7 are all totally insane or maybe they were abducted by alliens which did nasty things on their ears and you came up to prove us wrong whith no personal use of the gear based on theory...

Apr 21, 2011 at 1:56 AM Post #72 of 96
yepimonfire: I notice you've been asking for scientific proof of the benefits of amping, lately. That's all well and good, but if you want to discuss scientific testing, it's generally reserved for the Sound Science subforum. No need to talk down to folk who are just trying to share their impressions.

Apr 21, 2011 at 10:41 AM Post #75 of 96

Quote:
So now you are a scientist and you are spreading your research on m50's and E7 which you never owned or listened before..
Hey man go troll somewhere else and leave this guy at least to make his mind from people who do know what they are talking about...
All the reviewers and users who had the chance to test E7 are all totally insane or maybe they were abducted by alliens which did nasty things on their ears and you came up to prove us wrong whith no personal use of the gear based on theory...

..........i am not trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back