Why I can't wait to recive my M50
Apr 16, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #16 of 96
If you haven't had high-end 'phones yes these will definitely wow you. I have them and love them. They sound great, period and I'm a little surprised they don't cost more than they do. Also, they're built like a tank. Hope you enjoy them!

Apr 16, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #18 of 96

Quote:
I got my M50 yesterday and seriously IMO, they weren't that special. Yes, they sound great for the price but I don't get the hype...They don't sound THAT good as others have put it. 

The reason why theres so much hype is probably because the m50s were their first headphone for the people that bought them...

so compared to ipod earphones, and other default earphones, they sound amazing

:), but if you have other good headphones or decent headphones they won't be as amazed

;3

Apr 16, 2011 at 6:57 PM Post #19 of 96
I feel ya. Just ordered Sennheiser HD595 and UE tri 10 and can't wait for it to be here. Next month probably Fiio E7 and E9 or HiFiman EF2. I'm also planning to buy Audio Tecnica A700 or A900. They've gone down in price so I can start collecting.

Apr 17, 2011 at 3:19 AM Post #20 of 96

Quote:
The reason why theres so much hype is probably because the m50s were their first headphone for the people that bought them...

so compared to ipod earphones, and other default earphones, they sound amazing

:), but if you have other good headphones or decent headphones they won't be as amazed

;3

Completely agree, when i received my HD555's i wasn't impressed. Prior to them i'd been rocking the TF10's. Good sound sometimes makes you a little jaded.

Apr 17, 2011 at 3:25 AM Post #21 of 96
Don't we all get excited whenever we purchase something with an accompanying waiting period? :) I'm excited to even order my headphones at the end of next week.. I can't imagine how excited I'll be when I receive my tracking number!

Apr 17, 2011 at 8:44 AM Post #22 of 96
Quote:
Don't we all get excited whenever we purchase something with an accompanying waiting period? :) I'm excited to even order my headphones at the end of next week.. I can't imagine how excited I'll be when I receive my tracking number!

Exactly!  One can argue that half the fun of this hobby is the ordering and subsequent waiting process.

Apr 17, 2011 at 10:32 AM Post #23 of 96
*adds to wish list on amazon* :)
*weeks later adds to cart* (:)
*proceeds to checkout* ((:)
*checks out* (((:)
*realizes it's friday night and the headphones won't ship till monday* ):

Apr 17, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #24 of 96
oh i forgot to add
*see's the delivery date on the tracking page and realizes you have to work ALL DAY that day but youre off the day before delivery* -_- 
this never fails to happen to me LOL

Apr 17, 2011 at 10:34 PM Post #27 of 96

Quote:
oh i forgot to add
*see's the delivery date on the tracking page and realizes you have to work ALL DAY that day but youre off the day before delivery* -_- 
this never fails to happen to me LOL

This has happened to me twice. I now have all of my things shipped to my work address...ironically the other day i received things on my day off. Nothing like going to work on ur day off :S
rolleyes.gif

Apr 18, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #28 of 96
Why can't courier companies understand, if one of them starts weekend delivery - even if only for Saturday or Sunday, not both days - everyone would rush to use their service instead of those of other couriers.

Apr 18, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #30 of 96
Quote:
They have arrived (epic sounding voice)
And i love them, but i won't go in detail before having them for a 48 hour burn in :)

BTW: thanks for the replies.

The members here at Head-Fi would like to formally welcome you to the world of Audiophillia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back