Which ultrasone headphone is best for me?
Jul 15, 2010 at 5:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

elmejor06

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I have been browsing around the forum and found quite a lot of answers to my questions, but cant seem to be able to pick the right cans for my setup.

So I am getting the j3 mp3 player from Cowon next month and am probably going with a cmoy amp to go with it. Now I have picked out Ultrasone headphones to suit my taste and have already tested the pro 550 model, although they only had one song to teast them with in the audioshop. I cant really figure out the difference between the different ultrasone pro models. Can anyone help me make a decision and explain the differnces to me?

I like to listen to electronic music with good bass, but I enjoy the whole range aswell.

Jul 15, 2010 at 6:31 PM Post #2 of 2
if you listen to ... Ultrasone DJ1 headphones. 

I had 9 Ultrasone's at one point (sorry i can't share the link with you, but cross forum linking will get me into trouble) and the only pairs i have left are the Ultrasone DJ1 and HFI-15G. I do miss my Pro 750's, but I suggest a pair of Ultrasone DJ1 or DJ pro headphones, or something in the HFI range. 

Maybe the new 2400

http://www.ultrasone.com/index_en.php?level=1&CatID=13.36&inhalt_id=45&shop_level=2&shop_CatID=1&shop_inhalt_id=0&do=showDetails&artikel_typ=allgemein&artikel_id=16&PHPSESSID=5ac757f90ce6264fb8b5332b5fda50d5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back