Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Mar 16, 2009 at 4:50 PM Post #1,563 of 1,964
Why don't we demand a public explanation for what is going on? It's kind of strange he still goes to meets when there's some very unhappy customers. If he just comes clean and admits what's wrong, whether people on this forum are lying, or he's a con man, broke, recovering from a car accident or mentally insane, it would be a lot kinder to the people he has lied to and cheated. If he doesn't come clean even if just to say that people are propagandizing against him on the forums, that is rather condemning and he should be banned from meets.

Just humorous speculation, several people talked about SP doing much business in China, does that mean he has abandoned us and joined the communists? I'd say its as plausible as the insanity possibility
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 17, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #1,564 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And stealing 5,700 from a man isn't (over the line)?

It is, but that doesn't make it appropriate or smart to make potentially slanderous comments about his mental state.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why does Head fi still support this guy?

I don't believe that the Head-Fi community in general, nor this site specifically, supports him at all any more. There are now several threads that ought to scream long and loud "buyer beware". Just because there might be an occasional post by someone who doesn't necessarily agree with the masses, doesn't mean that ANYONE supports the man or his actions. That's a lot different than sanctioning anyone's making wreckless attacks on him personally - that strikes me as unwise on several levels.

I'm not exactly sure what it was you were popping off about, but if you need to discuss it with me personally, please feel free to PM.

Mar 17, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #1,566 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is, but that doesn't make it appropriate or smart to make potentially slanderous comments about his mental state.

libelous.
smile_phones.gif

Mar 17, 2009 at 7:21 AM Post #1,568 of 1,964
Slander is to verbally denigrate someone.

Mar 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #1,574 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We have a lot of people in this thread making all kinds of "legal" commentary. My suggestion is that folks stick to that which they know.

But then this thread would only be 3 pages long.
biggrin.gif

Mar 17, 2009 at 5:39 PM Post #1,575 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But then this thread would only be 3 pages long.
biggrin.gif

Absolutely.
wink.gif
I guess I should have added that "My suggestion is that folks stick to that which they know" is advice I do not often follow myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back