Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Mar 15, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #1,546 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by fallsroad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If Mikhail isn't an outright, deliberate scammer, it occurs to me he may be mentally ill. I say that seriously....At some point he needs to be cut loose and shunned, before he can do even more damage.

I speak only for myself, but this topic has been in the back of my mind for a couple weeks now.

So, you are saying Mikhail is mentally ill and that he should be boycotted?

Mar 15, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #1,547 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frihed89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, you are saying Mikhail is mentally ill and that he should be boycotted?

Nice hack job, quoting out of context.

I think he may well be mentally ill, for the reasons I gave. I may also be wrong. He may just be an outright thief.

In terms of the damage he has done to HeadFi, yes, he ought to be cut off here. Why would a site like this want to be any part of rewarding someone who rips off its members?

Mar 15, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #1,548 of 1,964
I think that we ought to avoid anything so personalized as commenting on the state of mind of anyone we're discussing on this site. I just think that's crossing a line IMHO.

Mar 15, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #1,549 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think that we ought to avoid anything so personalized as commenting on the state of mind of anyone we're discussing on this site. I just think that's crossing a line IMHO.

If you read my full post that was subsequently quoted well out of context, you'll see it doesn't cross any line, in my opnioin, of course.

The person in question has behaved very, very erratically.

Read what I actually wrote, in context, then tell me I crossed a line.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f5/whe...ml#post5519299

Mar 15, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #1,550 of 1,964
I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular...I just think we need to avoid that subject entirely.

Having said that, I agree that he has behaved erratically.

Mar 15, 2009 at 6:04 PM Post #1,554 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
/\ That is one definition, yes, another is: Archaic A mark burned into the skin of a criminal or slave; a brand.

Which wasn't my intent in my original, long form comments. If it was the result, than I am guilty.

Apologies.

Mar 15, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #1,555 of 1,964
What is the purpose of keeping this thread open, if not to document the alleged behavior of SP with regard to treatment of its customers? The allegations that have been made about SP are in print for all to see and read. The moderators of this board have posted sufficient warnings about, and directions to, the various threads about SP. However, by far the largest number of recent posts have come from people who face no financial risk and are here for various reasons that are unrelated to the purpose of this thread.

Unless the moderators can come up with a plan to close/lock this thread to everyone, but those who can present more warnings and evidence from their direct experience, I urge the moderators to close it down, period.

Mar 15, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #1,557 of 1,964
I sent Mikhail an Email this morning. It said that since you did not call me on Fri and Sat like you said you would I am considering my self a victim. I dont think I will ever see my MPX3/SE/Vcaps with outboard power supply again, nor the money $4400.00 for the Amp and $150.00 for a NOS 6SN7 that I never received. Total $4550.00. Furthermore I think that you sold my amp. He responded right away. He said that he would never do that to a customer and he would call me later in the day. He called me an hour ago. To make a long story short he said that he would ship it on Fri the 20th and I told him I will call him again on Wed the 18th to see how things were going. I did remind him that he told me the same thing 8 months ago at my sons house in Aurora. I had my hands on the equipment but could'nt listen to it. ( Thats a whole nother story ) I dont want to get into this fiasco right now. Lets see what happens with the phone call on Weds.

Mar 15, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #1,558 of 1,964
Are there any members who are attorneys in Denver or Colorado. Sure would help in representing actual members having outstanding orders/issues with SP.

They could go by the business address and see if there are inventories for product or activity.

Mar 16, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #1,559 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by coldfogey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent Mikhail an Email this morning. It said that since you did not call me on Fri and Sat like you said you would I am considering my self a victim. I dont think I will ever see my MPX3/SE/Vcaps with outboard power supply again, nor the money $4400.00 for the Amp and $150.00 for a NOS 6SN7 that I never received. Total $4550.00. Furthermore I think that you sold my amp. He responded right away. He said that he would never do that to a customer and he would call me later in the day. He called me an hour ago. To make a long story short he said that he would ship it on Fri the 20th and I told him I will call him again on Wed the 18th to see how things were going. I did remind him that he told me the same thing 8 months ago at my sons house in Aurora. I had my hands on the equipment but could'nt listen to it. ( Thats a whole nother story ) I dont want to get into this fiasco right now. Lets see what happens with the phone call on Weds.

delay delay delay seems to be his SOP. I wouldnt get your hopes up
frown.gif

Mar 16, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #1,560 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And stealing 5,700 from a man isn't? Why does Head fi still support this guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back