When do you use your Headphones?
Jul 15, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #17 of 37
When I should be doing other things... Like earlier today when I intended to get some studying done while wearing my MS-1i's for some background music, and instead ended up putting off studying for an hour while I laid back and listened to the Grateful Dead album American Beauty. Whoops...

Jul 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #18 of 37
every minute I spend out of my home my phones are on,
not always on my ears, but always on my head.

and if my niegbours are noicy,or I want to be noicy :p

I guess my phones are on my head about 15-17 hours a day,one earpiece on.
about 5-7 hours a day really listening phones properly on and no one around to disturb me and my tunes :p

Jul 15, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #19 of 37
With two young children (2 and 6) who go to bed (or at least supposed to go to bed) around 8pm, my home theater sits idle
confused.gif
. So I've got my main desktop rig in the family room with my laptop (for listening while surfing the web...like Head-fi
tongue_smile.gif
, or reading, or just chillin). My IEMs are for by the pool or while around when I can't be tied to my main rig.

My work rig is pretty inexpensive, but honestly it is no slouch...iPhone - FiiO E5 - RE0.

Jul 15, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #20 of 37
My RP-21s on the PC at home, always have music playing while doing anything on the PC.

JVC HA-S650 out on the go.

Basically music 16/7

Jul 15, 2010 at 11:51 PM Post #26 of 37
I usually listen for 2-4 hours before I go to bed at night while I am surfing the internet for more headphone/stereo knowledge.

Jul 15, 2010 at 11:58 PM Post #28 of 37
Usually when I'm on the computer. I almost never use my speakers anymore. I bought my HD650s specifically to listen to music while I browse various forums before I sleep.

Jul 16, 2010 at 12:00 AM Post #29 of 37
Pretty much all the time. I generally listen for 2-4 hours a day depending on my mood. I listen at work, while working out, studying, at my computer, and occasionally right before I go to sleep.

Jul 16, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #30 of 37
When I'm in the bus/car and when I'm gaming, but sometimes just listening while I browse forums. I have also lay in the dark listening to music, sometimes with a book, but very rarely. Never just before going to sleep, I might have to try it sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back