Whats the Ugliest Headphone EVER
Jul 31, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #46 of 49
I cant find a picture of them, but the red and blue ish headphones use for doing Hearing test Which makes you look like a clown with it bright two tone color.

Then these Ultrasones and the Razer headphones with there Bright Lime green color. You wouldnt be hard to miss in a crowd with these green things on.

Jul 31, 2012 at 9:27 AM Post #47 of 49
Quote:
I cant find a picture of them, but the red and blue ish headphones use for doing Hearing test Which makes you look like a clown with it bright two tone color.

Then these Ultrasones and the Razer headphones with there Bright Lime green color. You wouldnt be hard to miss in a crowd with these green things on.

The Razer is actually not as bright a lime green in person. It's still pretty bright. I think they'd be nice looking if they weren't so expensive. 

Jul 31, 2012 at 10:00 AM Post #48 of 49
i got thoe razers for $50 lol they were my first over ear headphones.they actually sounded pretty good...well coming form blackberry headset,lol....but they got me here on head fi so im grateful to them.they arent that ugly,lol.....i might be biased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back