What was the last movie you watched?
Aug 21, 2003 at 11:58 PM Post #16 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by bootman
Same reason talking about bootleg music.

Jude doesn't want any heat.

I seriously doubt talking about bootleg versions of the original Godzilla movie are going to generate "heat."

Oh no! Watch out, Head-Fi! Toho's on your ass!

- Chris

Aug 21, 2003 at 11:59 PM Post #17 of 456
The Recruit with Al Pacino and Colin Farrell. Fun movie. 'Nuff said.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 22, 2003 at 12:04 AM Post #18 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by minya
John, that's out on DVD now? Great! Thanks! Been wanting to see that for a while.

And -- wow -- that's one hell of a bus trip you have...

- Chris

Yeah came out a couple weeks ago I think.

It's an hour in and and hour back on the express bus for me Yonkers to Midtown Manhattan ...so thats a nice 2 hour film or a few assorted South Park episodes
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 22, 2003 at 12:05 AM Post #19 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by minya
I seriously doubt talking about bootleg versions of the original Godzilla movie are going to generate "heat."

Oh no! Watch out, Head-Fi! Toho's on your ass!

- Chris

LOL!
tongue.gif

They will send Godzilla after us.

Aug 22, 2003 at 12:23 AM Post #21 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by DanG
The Recruit with Al Pacino and Colin Farrell. Fun movie. 'Nuff said.
smily_headphones1.gif

And I think you are neglecting to mention the most important star of this movie.....Bridget Moynahan. Holy moly....she is beautiful.

Aug 22, 2003 at 12:39 AM Post #22 of 456
10001971.jpg

Reading the book to my neice now.

Aug 22, 2003 at 1:41 AM Post #23 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by bootman
BTW fractus2, how was the quality?
I'm glad that link worked out for you.
cool.gif

Vg quality, I was surprised. After the last two before this one from different sellers being of poor quality, this one was refreshing.

cool.gif

Aug 22, 2003 at 2:16 AM Post #24 of 456
The last one I saw in the theater was American Wedding. I didn't go in expecting much, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was an extremely hilarious movie. I actually liked it better than the first one, and definitely more than the second one.

The last one I saw on VHS was... Pearl Harbor. What a pile of crap that movie is. The only reason I watched it was that I had to work on putting my brother's computer together and there wasn't anything else to watch. It was decent background noise, but nothing I could actually sit through to watch for entertainment.

The last one I saw on DVD was Reservoir Dogs, which I own. Now that's a damn good movie.
cool.gif

Aug 22, 2003 at 2:56 AM Post #27 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
Lat movie I saw was Pirates of the Caribbean in the theater. For the second time. Great movie, just really enjoyable and fun. Much better the second time around since the first theater I saw it in was *****.

I saw that one. When I asked for the ticket, I asked for a ticket for "ass pirates", and the lady said "Huh???". I was like "Sorry, I couldn't resist".

Aug 22, 2003 at 3:13 AM Post #28 of 456
Last movie I saw was S.W.A.T. I thought it was a little overrated.

Aug 22, 2003 at 4:40 AM Post #29 of 456
A Clockwork Orange DVD...all i can say is if there ever was a strange movie...what the heck is a clockwork orange anyway? Stanley Kubrik sure did have a flair for the unusual...
confused.gif

Aug 22, 2003 at 5:00 AM Post #30 of 456
Bad Boys II. It's been a few weeks. I really need to get out more. I love movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back