What was the last movie you watched?
Aug 22, 2003 at 6:59 AM Post #31 of 456
Bad Boys 2. YEAH BABY!!
tongue.gif

Aug 22, 2003 at 8:08 AM Post #34 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by squirt
A Clockwork Orange DVD...all i can say is if there ever was a strange movie...what the heck is a clockwork orange anyway? Stanley Kubrik sure did have a flair for the unusual...
confused.gif

Read the book (make sure it's the Limey (UK) version). Better than the movie.

And I'm a Kubrick fan (loved FMJ and Eyes Wide Shut).

Aug 22, 2003 at 12:33 PM Post #35 of 456
Just saw Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life.

Its okay I suppose, as good as any action flick I guess. However, seeing as I'm in Hong Kong right now visiting friends/family, the Hong Kong scenes in the movie are laughable.
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2003 at 3:52 PM Post #36 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by SteeleBlayde
Just saw Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life.

Its okay I suppose, as good as any action flick I guess. However, seeing as I'm in Hong Kong right now visiting friends/family, the Hong Kong scenes in the movie are laughable.
biggrin.gif

Am I to assume by the spelling of your name that your orientation is that of an alternate lifestyle? This would be the only viable explanation for noticing anything in this movie other than Angelina.

Aug 22, 2003 at 4:00 PM Post #37 of 456
Eh?
confused.gif
I have no clue what you are referring to.

Personally, I dont find Angelina Jolie all that appealing. Smoldering? Yes. Attractive? Not really. All she is is a big pair of lips.

Edit: On another note, I just watched "The Medallion". Its not exactly a movie where she can show off her acting skills or even act for that matter, but Claire Forlani is 100x the woman Angelina Jolie is.

Aug 22, 2003 at 4:50 PM Post #39 of 456
I saw part of a movie on HBO the other day, I don't know the name of it because I was in the motel on cable tv
frown.gif
,where there is no "guide" to show what one is watching. It had Clint Eastwood and the bigger guy from Dumb and Dumber.

The last movie I watched all the way through was my latest DVD acquisition, Blazing Saddles. That movie is sooooo funny
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2003 at 5:59 PM Post #40 of 456
Last movie I saw was INSOMNIA. Al Pacino, Hillary Swank, Robin Williams. Very good movie.

Last in a theater was 28 DAYS LATER. Also a very good movie.

Before that was AMERICAN WEDDING, which was okay. I liked AMERICAN PIE best. AMERICAN PIE 2 had its moments, but I liked it least of the three.

Before that I (finally) caught OFFICE SPACE on DVD. Awesome movie.

Aug 22, 2003 at 8:05 PM Post #41 of 456
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
I saw part of a movie on HBO the other day, I don't know the name of it because I was in the motel on cable tv
frown.gif
,where there is no "guide" to show what one is watching. It had Clint Eastwood and the bigger guy from Dumb and Dumber.

That's "Bloodwork".
cool.gif

Aug 23, 2003 at 3:11 AM Post #44 of 456
At home Sabotage (Alfred Hitchcock), great classic. Darker than what I expected, good film, IMHO.

At the movies, T3, entertaining, yet it did not advance the plot a whole lot....but well
smily_headphones1.gif

CD..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back