What is better than Atomic Bass 2 ... bass wise.
Jun 24, 2012 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

marco85

New Head-Fier
All the reviews make it seem as though there aren't any better ear buds.  Price really does not matter me just under 200$ would be better. I need a pair of ear buds that have the heaviest bass with the least distortion.  I can sacrifice bass for more sound quality.  I have been looking at Monster Turbines , and the V Moda Vibratos / or Vibes.

Jun 24, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #2 of 16
Hippo VB, Monster Turbine are both good choices, Hippo VB's bass goes deep deep into sub-bass regions. I have tried Atrio M5, which people are going to mention, and wasn't happy with them. Most people who try the VB are blown away.

Here's a recent review, only a few days old.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/615334/review-hippo-vb-bassy-bassier-bassiest

And another thread with someone that was looking for similar.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/612507/please-end-my-search-for-basshead-iems

Jun 24, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #4 of 16
I never had any problem with either, providing you lift your ear and tuck them in. See video, which is required to obtain a proper seal. Just be aware Turbines are rather heavy.

Jun 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #8 of 16
The best bass headphones Ive heard so far (not saying Ive heard them all) is the Soul SL99's.  Amazing bass, sounds like you are literally standing in the middle of the dance floor of a nightclub.  The highs/mids are excellent as well..........look at the youtube unboxings, and reviews.  They are all very high on these IEMs for dance, hip-hop, R&B. 

Jun 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM Post #9 of 16
Jun 25, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:
Hands down Atrio MG7.

Until you hear the VB :wink: (i will admit this is only from what others say and i have not heard the M5) ( i don't normally do this but i can not see my head getting more pounded than by the VB)

Jun 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM Post #14 of 16
I have had 30 different IEMs including the rubbish beats by dre and others which are extremely top tier such as the Sony EX1000. Out of all of these if i had to keep one pair that delivered the most powerful rumbling sub-bass then i would keep the Hippo VB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back