What does it make to become a headphone supremeus?
Jun 17, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #91 of 107
I don't know if anyone has seen it before but I've seen a system called "smartness" where grammatically flawed or pointless posts are docked smartness and non-flawed posts are given a standard amount of +smartness. It is used on the facepunch studios forum if you would want to see an example. The idea is to eliminate pointless posting for the sake of post count inflation (because obviously the people with the most posts must be the smartest and most knowledgeable, not just the most talkative /sarcasm). (No offense to the many intelligent and knowledgeable high post count users out there)

Jun 18, 2009 at 12:16 AM Post #92 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomikPi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know if anyone has seen it before but I've seen a system called "smartness" where grammatically flawed or pointless posts are docked smartness and non-flawed posts are given a standard amount of +smartness. It is used on the facepunch studios forum if you would want to see an example. The idea is to eliminate pointless posting for the sake of post count inflation (because obviously the people with the most posts must be the smartest and most knowledgeable, not just the most talkative /sarcasm). (No offense to the many intelligent and knowledgeable high post count users out there)

whut r u talkin bout?

Jun 18, 2009 at 12:16 AM Post #93 of 107
Quote:

But might leave no viable posts if implemented.
biggrin.gif

Jun 18, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #94 of 107
Quote:

Don't despair! you just posted your #30th! 1470 to go!!
dt880smile.png

Jun 18, 2009 at 10:40 AM Post #96 of 107
I've somehow modded the layout so I can't see the labels. Interesting. when all the useful information of the poster is shown anyway, I didn't bother.

Jun 19, 2009 at 2:22 AM Post #98 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You have to be a team player ...

Ok, ok ... but can I at least get out of being mascot? This damn fuzzy headphone outfit itches!
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 19, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #100 of 107
Huevos of pure iron, and hair as strong as a horse's mane.

Jun 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #101 of 107
Eggs made of iron? Those would be pretty hard to eat...

Did you mean cojones?
tongue.gif

I second krmathis' post.

Jun 19, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #102 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you mean cojones?
tongue.gif

Yes, but I prefer "huevos".
tongue.gif
(as my Mexican friend calls them)

EDIT: I'm sorry, I should say "Mexican American", since this is not at all the same as "Mexican". Apologies.

Jun 21, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #105 of 107
I'm sure that being here for almost 5 years now having only couple tousand posts makes me less experienced that many who joined one year ago and have the same amount of posts...
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back