Dec 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #37,413 of 136,085
Nina Simone - Sinnerman

Dec 4, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #37,415 of 136,085
My first listening of the day:

Tigran Hamasyan "A fable"

Then :

And to close my Jazz Morning :

Then

Still enjoying amazing quality of my new headphone ( Ultrasone Sig pro) this afternoon
beyersmile.png
:

Dec 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #37,421 of 136,085

Dec 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM Post #37,422 of 136,085
[size=small]Rock[/size][size=small] n [/size][size=small]Roll Animal[/size][size=small] ( live , import )[/size]

[size=small] Lou Reed, ( 1974 )[/size]

/Tubed in H.D. :

Dec 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #37,424 of 136,085
Quote:
Quote:
…I'm in heaven now.

dt880smile.png
 I'm in heaven myself as well. Today I've been going through some good 'ol Jazz tunes from artists like John Coltrane and Julie London. I'm going to be ordering a few Vocaloid albums come Wednesday, so I will be extremely happy even more!

destroysall.

LOL, I actually just ordered three Vocaloid albums as a Christmas present for myself since it's been a while since I ordered anything from Japan. The fact that ELECTROCUTICA finally ships their albums internationally gave me the spark to do that. I had already given up hope of ever owning a copy of DYE SYNTHESIS -extended- but now that wish will come true in a couple of days.

I've never encountered a record store that sold any Julie London, so I've never heard her music. I'll need to order something online one of these days…

Quote:

One of the best classic rock albums of all time. Not on CD though. Sweet, sweet wax.

I have the SACD by Mobile Fidelity. First audiophile release I ever bought. Good memories. One of my favorite albums as well.

Currently listening to this for the second time in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back