What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Dec 3, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #37,397 of 136,626
Quote:
Great band, now what I don't understand is why this band is not in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. If Joan Jett makes it in the RnR HOF (I Love Rock N Roll is a rock classic?????), but not these guys then that is a joke.

Agreed on all accounts ;  In the enclosed documentary they themselves speak to the "music business" and the "product" being sold relevantly .   A corrupt business that happens to sell art, occasionally ;') 

Dec 3, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #37,400 of 136,626
Quote:
Hiroyuki Oda's "Astaroth". I love the dark tone of this song, and it is so catchy at times. 

Destroysall.

I didn't like Astaroth when I first heard it, but now it's probably one of my favorite Hiroyuki ODA songs. The dark tone is indeed really lovely. The whole EP is really good overall (not a big fan of Sparkle, although I'm starting to warm up to it).

Quote:
"tears" - AVTechNO!

My avatar approves.

This is one of my favorite music discoveries this year, and this year has been crazy for me so that's not a small compliment. Mirabella Karianova a.k.a. Ishome was 21 years old when she made this. The EP is available for free streaming on her SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/ishome/sets/ishome-eva-ep-proton-music/

Edit
OK, now I'm listening to this because I just had to hear some Hiroyuki ODA.

…I'm in heaven now.

Dec 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #37,405 of 136,626
Quote:
…I'm in heaven now.

dt880smile.png
 I'm in heaven myself as well. Today I've been going through some good 'ol Jazz tunes from artists like John Coltrane and Julie London. I'm going to be ordering a few Vocaloid albums come Wednesday, so I will be extremely happy even more!

destroysall.

Dec 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #37,409 of 136,626
To-mera - Exile 

My second (maybe third) time listening to this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back