What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Apr 30, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #60,287 of 136,663

No Age - Everything In Between
"Literally can't get these guys out of my head.
It's funny, because I used to not give much of a care for these guys, and to show how things grow on you, I've listened to "Nouns" quite heavily, I love their discography.
It's beautiful Noise Rock, Nothing In Between doesn't show anything but this bands capability to become your favorite, or at least reach your top ten artists with every try.

If you get the time, just download their music, and drop some feedback here.
I literally believe than anyone can enjoy these guys.
So, Common Heat, a classic for sure, and definitely a piece to stock in the archive if you only collect single tracks, keeping every melody in touch, and giving you warm sweet tooth Indie Pop-esque vibes with slow, monotone, relaxed, and spoken vocals that can survive this as a Summer Soundtrack song."

Lydia - Devil
"It makes me happy to know I'm finally listening to more music.
With sparkly vocals, and sure to hit mainstream, these guys really deserve it!
From first listen! You can tell these guys stand as high as other, Imagine Dragons, Friendly Fires, etc...
There's a lot of mainstream appeal, but nothing holds back the entrancement on this record. Vocals will embrace you, and the guitar correlates into something that is almost like a miracle.
Now appeal! I don't think this will appeal to older crowds if you can't stand Pop Punk affliction style vocals from the early 2000's, or glistening happy feelings.
They have an album, "Illuminate" that should appeal to all crowds.
With all said, there's not much more to say."

Idiot Pilot - Strange We Should Meet Here
"This is generally one of those things you either learn to love, or never heard it.
And if you haven't heard it, I don't urge your time for listening. But I definitely think this is a true piece of 2005's huge Indie Blend History. Where we seen Future Of The Left, and other Indie artists trying to incorporate Post-Hardcore, which didn't take off very far!
But the small remnants we do see are astonishing pieces, and thankfully it didn't get huge, otherwise I think over saturation would have torn this apart.
The album uses Experimental, Post- Hardcore, Indietronica, & other swelling genres to tell a story with depth that lets you experience a life under pressure, and being a wanted man out with his own vengeance. Or at least that's always what I depicted."

Dan Wilson[Semisonic] - Free Life
"Lastly, probably the best Pop Rock album in my heart.
Not taking sways from Semisonic,just discussing a lead to life.
Honestly, I just recommend Semisonic fans listen to it."

Apr 30, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #60,288 of 136,663
In my opinion, this remains one of the greatest albums of all time.

The Sunset Tree by The Mountain Goats

Apr 30, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #60,289 of 136,663

May 1, 2015 at 1:43 AM Post #60,292 of 136,663
Im old.

Jackson Browne - Standing in the breach

May 1, 2015 at 6:19 AM Post #60,294 of 136,663
Warpaint self titled album
album-cover-warpaint.jpg

May 1, 2015 at 7:46 AM Post #60,295 of 136,663
41JD3CW65HL.jpg
511Lt1IJgHL._SY355_.jpg

Sting on CD. Just streaming Alabama Shakes after hearing the hype. I like some of the of the Black Keys stuff and I think it has a similar vibe. Thumbs up from me.

May 1, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #60,296 of 136,663

Trampique - The Voice of Color
http://store.darkclover.ro/album/the-voice-of-color

May 1, 2015 at 8:15 AM Post #60,297 of 136,663
Omg... I´ve missed over 200 posts meanwhile... this is going to take long time to look out backwards ;S

Well.. atm listening to my own compilation of all Dream Theater studio albums (ripped from 2014 box set):

May 1, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #60,299 of 136,663
May 1, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #60,300 of 136,663
+1  Thanks a LOT! This is great suff! Didn`t even know that FR has this live album!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back