What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Jan 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #30,677 of 136,612

what a story...

Jan 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #30,680 of 136,612

Quote:

sorry for the late reply. had a mad week, and just noticed the post.

my view is one of the more occasional listener than the hard-core fan.  the only other album I've owned of Metallica is the Metallica, which I enjoyed immensely, and eventually got their Greatest Hits (2008). that's it. Lulu was kind of weird; not sure quite sure what to make of it.

have to say I normally like to listen at low volumes, but with this music I just have to turn it up. especially with a half-decent system, which doesn’t distort at higher volumes, it is quite a gratifying listen heh.

Beyond Magnetic sounds like a typical Metallica’s record to me. It’s pretty good (some amazing riffs). It doesn’t particularly do it for me, but I reckon their fan must be pretty happy with it.

Somewhere between 6 and 7. 
smile.gif

Yes, I guess I would put it in the 5-6 area on a scale of 1-10. Even though you have the greatest hits you may like Master Of Puppets as the whole album sounds good as it flows together. I wish I could rate Beyond Magnetic higher. Metallica has to have a feeling for me. Really, Ride The Lightning, Justice For All and Kill em All are all great albums that give me that "feeling".  

Jan 30, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #30,690 of 136,612
     War Pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back