What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter)
Aug 1, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #3,916 of 14,566
It's a smoking gun huh?

Non-smokers fail to see how very very addictive nicotine is.
Someone once stated that quitting heroine and crack was easier and he was still smoking at the time.
It`s the only drug I know that nests so deep within your psyche. Still(after 5 years) my little voice sometimes tells me that just 1 will be o.k.
Since my little voice thinks alot of things are o.k., it is easy to ignore, but you need to be aware and strong to do so.

Tell your nephew to drop the tobacco. Get him a (ceramic!!! - einhel has a cheap one)paintstripper and force him to vapourize through a bong.
You can tell his mom if he doesn`t!

Or get really drunk and pee in his pots. This way his uncles wisdom will always be with him.

Aug 1, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #3,917 of 14,566
Non-smokers fail to see how very very addictive nicotine is.
Someone once stated that quitting heroine and crack was easier and he was still smoking at the time.
It`s the only drug I know that nests so deep within your psyche. Still(after 5 years) my little voice sometimes tells me that just 1 will be o.k.
Since my little voice thinks alot of things are o.k., it is easy to ignore, but you need to be aware and strong to do so.

Tell your nephew to drop the tobacco. Get him a (ceramic!!! - einhel has a cheap one)paintstripper and force him to vapourize through a bong.
You can tell his mom if he doesn`t!

Or get really drunk and pee in his pots. This way his uncles wisdom will always be with him.
The most dangerous, addictive and live taking hard drug is sugar.

Aug 1, 2017 at 3:48 PM Post #3,919 of 14,566
The Swiss and the Austrians smoke like chimneys. In Berlin it's still really bad, but you can escape it in Charlottenburg. Apparently the Chinese smoke a lot as well.

Sorry, I'm a Californian.

I've visited Austria twice, once in Graz and once in Wien, and didn't notice that people smoked especially much. Chinese people smoke so much I had to pick up smoking whilst living there for a short while.

I'm a Finn so I just mainly drink a lot.

Aug 1, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #3,922 of 14,566
The Swiss and the Austrians smoke like chimneys. In Berlin it's still really bad, but you can escape it in Charlottenburg. Apparently the Chinese smoke a lot as well.

Sorry, I'm a Californian.
Smoking is a vile habit. The Statsoper and Vienna Phil are, IMHO, far greater than smoking is vile. I was born in California, but am no where near Californian enough to deny myself all that is great about Vienna.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Aug 1, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #3,923 of 14,566
My wife and daughter went to Vienna, circumstances (mostly financial) prevented me from going as well. The pictures of the palace are amazing.

Now, had I gone with them they probably would not have let me attend the symphony.

Aug 2, 2017 at 12:00 AM Post #3,924 of 14,566
So I listened to the k3003 while having the qc25 on top of them. SO GOOD!

I'll be at the schiitr on Saturday if anyone wants to join

Aug 2, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #3,925 of 14,566
So I listened to the k3003 while having the qc25 on top of them. SO GOOD!

I'll be at the schiitr on Saturday if anyone wants to join

I'll be watching for your report of the visit.

Aug 2, 2017 at 3:28 PM Post #3,927 of 14,566
Not to much smoking in Scandinavia. After the ban in indoor public smoking in 1999-2007 it's been on a rapid decline since.
Especially in Finland, Norway and Iceland since they don't even allow indoor designated smoking rooms.

Aug 2, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #3,928 of 14,566
Not to much smoking in Scandinavia. After the ban in indoor public smoking in 1999-2007 it's been on a rapid decline since.
Especially in Finland, Norway and Iceland since they don't even allow indoor designated smoking rooms.

Good on that.

Aug 2, 2017 at 3:45 PM Post #3,929 of 14,566
I'll have to go on next summers tour. Was thinking Italy but maybe the Nordic countries would be more fun. Would of course be great to see Jason or Mike but even better to know they're working on products or recharging from a productive week.

Aug 2, 2017 at 4:39 PM Post #3,930 of 14,566

I was driving home from work yesterday with my windows down, jamming some Animals as Leaders when a dude pulls out in front of me and immediately I'm hit with the overwhelming stench of cigarettes. Being allergic to tobacco I try to avoid smokers as much as possible and haven't really smelled it that strongly in a long time. It was pretty gross how strong it was. It really makes you wonder how anyone could stand it themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back