What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter)
Jul 30, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #3,887 of 14,564
Was thinking I wouldn't need a Jil until I thought about my crap guitar/mic recording device(cheapo plastic box,)

I don't need all the bogus most of the recording devices in that pricerange add. If I can use it as a no bull guitar recording device It seems interesting.

I guess I only need an instrument to line level pre and it would be quite good for my usage?

Jul 30, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #3,888 of 14,564
Was thinking I wouldn't need a Jil until I thought about my crap guitar/mic recording device(cheapo plastic box,)

I don't need all the bogus most of the recording devices in that pricerange add. If I can use it as a no bull**** guitar recording device It seems interesting.

I guess I only need an instrument to line level pre and it would be quite good for my usage?

Yes ... been trying to use iRig HD2, but it is a pain to set up and work properly + all those tapes I have may finally see the light of day again.

Jul 30, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #3,889 of 14,564
Thanks Mike! I was trying NOT to want a tt. If this remains affordable AND looks like the prototype...I fail for sure.
I love the look as is. No need for more plastic or whatever. Just put the logo on the platter so you can shine a flashlight on it and project a rotating BatShiit-signal on the ceiling.

Jul 30, 2017 at 4:52 PM Post #3,892 of 14,564
IMO, the MP has not been introduced yet. But what do I know?

The MP has not been released yet. It is a product of a type that does not currently exist, and if all goes well, the MP will be genuinely revolutionary.

Jul 30, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #3,893 of 14,564
The MP has not been released yet. It is a product of a type that does not currently exist, and if all goes well, the MP will be genuinely revolutionary.

Yeah, it was pretty clear from Mike's description that it wasn't an ADC.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017 at 5:29 PM Post #3,896 of 14,564
No, Cthulu was a multi-device wall-wart. The Manhattan Project is a device that alters the sound.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Paris is exactly as I expected, by the way. I think I'll return very occasionally. It hasn't grabbed me like London or Berlin, or Amsterdam, which I simply adore.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #3,899 of 14,564
I kinda fell out of love with Amsterdam. Wouldn`t even think of comparing it to Berlin or London.
But it reads lke you are having a blast. Enjoy!
I was recommended Prague from my pops so I'm going there in some weeks.
Til now I think my favorite city is Nim in France.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back