What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter)
May 22, 2017 at 3:24 AM Post #3,317 of 14,566
Yes I added i2s, the jumpers take the USB out of circuit [http://bit.ly/2rCRGZ8] and allows direct i2s into the Modi's DSP.

Cool, the kali/piano is nice sounding! Here's the Modi with the Kali i2s:

2q3hai1

Theres more detail out on the web about it–
I think I have seen this before somewhere, your desktop/mat looks familiar too. The setup is really cool.
I would love to be advanced enough to just solder whatever I want to whatever I have :)

May 23, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #3,327 of 14,566
So I got me that Gungnir :)
Can`t wait to sit and listen.
Sounded great during the audition thats for sure. But I doubt it will be as good in my own setup.
Still...can`t wait!

Edit:
o0O0o...just did the first 10 minutes of The eyes of Stanley Pain by Download ( which -by the way- should really be on the island). I think I`m hearing things :)
At least I`m sure it works now. More listening tomorrow.

Last edited:
May 23, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #3,328 of 14,566
So I got me that Gungnir :)
Can`t wait to sit and listen.
Sounded great during the audition thats for sure. But I doubt it will be as good in my own setup.
Still...can`t wait!

Edit:
o0O0o...just did the first 10 minutes of The eyes of Stanley Pain by Download ( which -by the way- should really be on the island). I think I`m hearing things :)
At least I`m sure it works now. More listening tomorrow.

Prediction from a happy GMB owner - all your music will sound better, like new, in your own setup.
Enjoy the ride - it takes a few days...
Cheers,
RCBinTN

May 23, 2017 at 6:47 PM Post #3,329 of 14,566
Don't look now, but the island has sunk from overburden. However, Mike has targeted a peninsula which should have more staying capacity. Which is good.

Since nobody commented on my indie selections, I'm finding myself casting around for a roustabout, anyway.:ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back