Westone ES3X Appreciation Thread
Nov 4, 2009 at 2:30 PM Post #1,756 of 1,871
My ES3X's seal only stays put if I look straight ahead. If I look up, left or right the seal is broken. Does everyones seal stay put when they move around?

I too called Kyle (usually I deal with Dale, however both were perfect with CS), and he mentioned that the seal shouldn't break since my audiologist took the impressions beyond the 2nd bend with an open mouth.

I have an appt with my audiologist today so guess I'll be sending mine back too =(

Felix, I may be going with the Ice Blue too!

Nov 4, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #1,757 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Westooooone, when are you going to release a ES10 to the power of 2 or something? I'm just waiting desperately for something new from Westone >.>"

Easy killer... good things come to those who wait. :wink:

Nov 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM Post #1,758 of 1,871
Haha, i will wait patiently. But i'm definitely eager to see what Westone will be coming up with in the future.

Nov 6, 2009 at 9:13 PM Post #1,759 of 1,871
UPDATE, missed delivery for ES3X Today. Didn't think it would be that quick. Will be here on monday though.

Nov 6, 2009 at 10:09 PM Post #1,760 of 1,871
Quote:

UPDATE, missed delivery for ES3X Today. Didn't think it would be that quick. Will be here on monday though.

wow that fast?! took them... 4 days to refit and to get to you? thats amazing!

Westone supposedly received miine today too, so i guess i can expect them before next friday!

Nov 6, 2009 at 10:20 PM Post #1,762 of 1,871
hope your ES3X will be perfect now
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #1,763 of 1,871
They are fine, no fit problem. Just had a bit of a problem with the Vinyl. I'm sure they'll look great =)

Nov 9, 2009 at 11:10 PM Post #1,766 of 1,871
FABULOUS, colour is now ice blue with a clear faceplate. Fit is the same, but the monitor fits more flush now. I just wished the clear was more glossy, but no big deal on that. Fantastic build, everything's up to Westone quality. They were even kind enough to send me a extra cable =)

Nov 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #1,769 of 1,871
Quote:

Look above =)

Yah, I saw that just as I posted my question.

MaoDi, try the ES3X (or the JH series for that matter) with a reference amp and DAC and see how they scale! Just received a NOS Mullard GZ34 for my lil' Blue DNA Sonett headphone amp. In combination with the NOS 6H30DR, the ES3X just sing! What a liquid sound! Musical!

Nov 10, 2009 at 10:55 AM Post #1,770 of 1,871
I am so so so disappointed with the whole RMA process, I sent my ES3x backed the day i got them back, because it seemed to me that nothing was done to it, the right side still sounded muffled. That was on 29 sept 09.

Back sometime last week, I realise Jaben did not sent my ES3x back due to some internal confusion and now my ES3x are still on the way...!@#$%^&*^%$#%^&&%$..SIGH~

Anyway I asked for a remake of the right side, and if it still doesnt solve the problem, i am hoping I get a refund from Westone. This whole saga is taking 6 months and counting.....zzzzz

BAH.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back