Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
May 30, 2007 at 3:25 PM Post #1,036 of 2,524
I think Freq City is just throwing a date out there, since none of the other vendors nor Powderhound have mentioned that date.

Fark: Interesting statement on the LiveWires and other premiums. I agree with you on the TF10P phones, I couldn't quite figure out why they were so expensive and supposed to be so good. My Shure SE310s have a similar sound signature for half the price and much better fit. I haven't had a chance to sit down with some E500/SE530s to try them out yet.

May 30, 2007 at 4:05 PM Post #1,037 of 2,524
O well, it adds the the suspense of waiting. Interested parties around the world are awaiting the westone 3!

May 31, 2007 at 7:41 PM Post #1,039 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prozakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just wanna know how much $, not when.

If you look back in the thread, it's stuck at $399. Some vendors may throw in some free stuff for that, but looks like everyone has to abide by the $399 MSRP, unfortunately (I was hoping for a $300 price point)-:

May 31, 2007 at 7:48 PM Post #1,040 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenyee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you look back in the thread, it's stuck at $399. Some vendors may throw in some free stuff for that, but looks like everyone has to abide by the $399 MSRP, unfortunately (I was hoping for a $300 price point)-:

I didn't really feel like sorting thru 50+ pages of the thread. Thanks!
wink.gif

Jun 3, 2007 at 7:37 AM Post #1,043 of 2,524
i don't think this has been asked yet, but will the westone 3's use their own sized tips?

i'm seriously considering getting UM56's, but it would be a pretty big hinderance to get them and then not be able to use them with my 3's if/when i get them

Jun 3, 2007 at 8:02 AM Post #1,044 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Culverin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i don't think this has been asked yet, but will the westone 3's use their own sized tips?

i'm seriously considering getting UM56's, but it would be a pretty big hinderance to get them and then not be able to use them with my 3's if/when i get them

It's been asked and half-answered.

Unfortunately, neither powerderhound nor keith has come out to put the record straight once and for all, so take that as you will...

Jun 4, 2007 at 4:34 AM Post #1,047 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey everyone this is something that really caught us off guard. Believe me we feel bad about it. We want you to get the new product as bad as you want them.
I will be in close contact with our dealers over the next few weeks until this gets hammered out.

hound, since so many of your potential customers are getting riled up here here are a couple of suggestions to mollify things. how about having the clear ones available right from the start, include a set of biflanges (or at least an extra set of triflanges so that thay can be appropriately modded), and consider lowering the price somewhat. these things will make folks happy and will make up for the multiple delays.

Jun 4, 2007 at 6:08 AM Post #1,048 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hound, since so many of your potential customers are getting riled up here here are a couple of suggestions to mollify things. how about having the clear ones available right from the start, include a set of biflanges (or at least an extra set of triflanges so that thay can be appropriately modded), and consider lowering the price somewhat. these things will make folks happy and will make up for the multiple delays.

Nooooo! I dont want them to get delayed anymore than it needs to. At this point I just want the earphones.

Jun 5, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #1,050 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by forsberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nooooo! I dont want them to get delayed anymore than it needs to. At this point I just want the earphones.

at the rate things are going this won't delay things any further
tongue.gif
!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back