Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Jun 5, 2007 at 7:00 AM Post #1,051 of 2,524
btyWestone6.jpg

btyWestone7.jpg

Did these pictures come up already? Anyway, the pictures are courtesy of RadTech who claims that they will ship on 6/30.

Jun 5, 2007 at 12:00 PM Post #1,053 of 2,524
yeah those pics are new and the 3 still look great
biggrin.gif
, i see there's a right and left mark embedded in them in the end.
and i believe you get all the tips , this time Westone decided to give a better package
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 5, 2007 at 12:34 PM Post #1,054 of 2,524
I think the colors are a bit off in those product photos as it makes the silicon tips look bluish-gray instead of the more neutral gray like the original outdoor picture (like in my avatar). The red "3" logo is a bit pinkish, and the entire black body isn't as dark as previous pictures, such as this one:

hf07_032.jpg

Jun 5, 2007 at 2:32 PM Post #1,058 of 2,524
Seeing as how there's been no official announcement still, I'd be really surprised if the ship date has been set, PeterDLai. Of course, if they actually did ship then, I might actually get a pair. If it ends up mid-summer, as I'm expecting from the lack of communication out of Westone, I'm thinking I'll be over the interest.

(Barring some sort of lower price/better deal situation, that is... but I doubt we'll see anything like that.)

Jun 5, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #1,059 of 2,524
I think Westone 3 will be available soon(in couple of weeks maybe
biggrin.gif
lol).........

Jun 6, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #1,060 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
btyWestone6.jpg

btyWestone7.jpg

Did these pictures come up already? Anyway, the pictures are courtesy of RadTech who claims that they will ship on 6/30.

Don't believe the ship dates from RadTech. They post a date every month on that website, probably just to get people to buy. Only an official date from p0wderh0und or the Westone website should be taken seriously - though even those are questionable!
wink.gif

Jun 8, 2007 at 2:47 PM Post #1,063 of 2,524
Not yet, and still no official date from Westone either. Optimists are estimating the end of this month at the earliest.

We haven't had many updated from Westone lately have we? While I'm not really all that upset that they haven't shipped yet, I am dissapointed that after building 53 pages of hype here on Head-Fi, Westone doesn't seem very interested in keeping us in the loop anymore.

If the reason we are being neglected is because they are really that busy trying to solve the problem, then it's probably for the best they focus their efforts on that rather than PR here. Still, I don't think that it would take too much time for them to post a couple of sentences. Perhaps they honestly don't have any more meaningful information to give us at this point...

Jun 8, 2007 at 2:58 PM Post #1,064 of 2,524
I think everyone should just shut up and wait. Westone's saying nothing b/c there's nothing to say! I guarantee there will be a big hoopla made once the 3's are ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back