Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Mar 26, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #631 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbhdat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, "Any news from Westone?" is right!!! I've been monitoring their website, and my question is, why have they made absolutely no announcement of such a revolutionary product such as the 3's? Something is not right, IMHO.

I don't see where you're going with this. Are you trying to say that p0wderh0und23 is a fraud and Westone will not come out with the 3 despite pictures and many other proofs?

Mar 26, 2007 at 5:53 AM Post #632 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't see where you're going with this. Are you trying to say that p0wderh0und23 is a fraud and Westone will not come out with the 3 despite pictures and many other proofs?

Wow. That's a pretty ridiculous extrapolation, isn't it? Let's consider a more realistic possibility, that the 3 isn't as close to distribution as we'd like to think.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 26, 2007 at 11:50 PM Post #634 of 2,524
[size=x-small]Westone Announcement sent to Earphone Solutions in March 2007:[/size]

"[size=medium]45 + 20 = 3[/size]

[size=x-small]...Many customers dissatisfied with the comfort or retention of their stock earbuds have opted to see a hearing care professional for custom adapter earpieces. Others, frustrated that they cannot appreciate the full fidelity of the music with stock earbuds, have upgraded to higher end universal earphones such as our UM1 and UM2, and even the custom ES1 and ES2.

Looking at this trend, we took note that our existing line of music products was designed, and the sound shaped, for the performance musician. But an on-stage musician looks for something a little different in their sound than an audiophile would. With that thought in mind, we have developed the new Westone 3, a true three-way universal fit earphone, featuring separate low, mid and high frequency drivers in each earpiece. The sound accuracy and frequency range is unbelievable. The feedback we've received from testing has been very encouraging and there is already a lot of positive "buzz" for the product appearing in online blogs and forums...

We are certainly excited about the positive feedback for the Westone 3 and its potential in the market.

(By the way, if you have been wondering about the arithmetic in our headline, don't worry - it's not more "new math" that you'll need to learn. It's just marketing speak for "The new Westone 3 is the result of over 45 years of making products for the human ear and 20 years of involvement in the music industry.")"[/size]

There you have it!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #637 of 2,524
Guess this is the perfect impetus for me to finish doing my taxes...my return should be here in plenty of time!

Mar 27, 2007 at 3:58 PM Post #638 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIANNENGYU /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyway, still a good news for us, at least a specific date has been mentioned.

Huh ? Where did April 16th come from ??

Everyone, unless a date is posted by me, it does not exist.

Mar 27, 2007 at 4:04 PM Post #639 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbhdat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, "Any news from Westone?" is right!!! I've been monitoring their website, and my question is, why have they made absolutely no announcement of such a revolutionary product such as the 3's? Something is not right, IMHO.

The reason nothing is on the current site is because we are a few weeks away from lauching a new monster site. ALL efforts are going into that, so we decided to use the forums to get the word out. The new site will have info, just take a deep breath..in....out....in...out...
icon10.gif

Mar 28, 2007 at 12:37 AM Post #641 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Huh ? Where did April 16th come from ??

Everyone, unless a date is posted by me, it does not exist.

I think I was tricked by someone, who previously posted the specific shipping date, and that person edited the information when I didn't realize to edit my post. That's why I mentioned April 16th in the previous post. Sorry about the fraud information.

Mar 28, 2007 at 4:55 AM Post #642 of 2,524
in.......out........in.........out.............may be if I hold my breath until I turn blue Westone will hurry up....................OUT.....almost died there....never mind......in......out.....in.....out
tongue.gif

yay! 20

Mar 28, 2007 at 5:18 PM Post #643 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The reason nothing is on the current site is because we are a few weeks away from lauching a new monster site. ALL efforts are going into that, so we decided to use the forums to get the word out. The new site will have info, just take a deep breath..in....out....in...out...
icon10.gif

I just discovered this forum recently. I take it that Powerhound23 must be a Westone employee. It was not my intention to question the honesty of anyone. I simply used unfortunate phrases in my original post. Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back