Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Aug 8, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #1,336 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIANNENGYU /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The technical specifications had been changed for the new Westone 3 according to the Westone official website: http://www.westone.com/content/264.html

And the previous technical specs were:
Technical Specs:
Sensitivity – 119 dB/mW
Impedance – 27ohms
Drivers – 3 balanced armatures with 3-way passive crossover

Kick ass! The sensitivity has been reduced so if I want to run around ampless, the hiss won't kill me!
EDIT: So these will have about the same sensitivity as a ER4p right?

New Specs:

Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL

Frequency response: 20 Hz -18 kHz

Impedance: 30 ohms

Driver: Balanced armature

Features: Soft padded travel case, ten different eartips, and wax loop for cleaning.

Standard Color: Black

Aug 8, 2007 at 5:31 AM Post #1,337 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All I can say is that you guys are much better than I at waiting. I hope you get your IEM's soon and you get many hours of enjoyment out of them.

...Coming from a Xin man, that's quite a statement!
icon10.gif

Aug 9, 2007 at 11:24 AM Post #1,338 of 2,524
I just canceled my preorder on the Westone 3.
I decided to go for the UE-11, because in my heart I always wanted a full custom IEM. I recently received the Triple.fis and liked them so much, that I decided to jump on the custom train with Ultimate Ears.
basshead.gif

Aug 9, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #1,340 of 2,524
Dexter,

Unlike most of us, miguel is lucky with Dr.Xin. He atleast got a reference ( a couple!!!) to play around with. He is indeed a lucky guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...Coming from a Xin man, that's quite a statement!
icon10.gif

Aug 9, 2007 at 6:52 PM Post #1,342 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by ath /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dexter,

Unlike most of us, miguel is lucky with Dr.Xin. He atleast got a reference ( a couple!!!) to play around with. He is indeed a lucky guy.

Ah ha! Well then, he is missing out on the full Xin experience... After all, what would sushi be without rice? Well, ok, it would be sashimi, but that's besides the point. At least these are the things I tell myself to feel better. Man miguel, I feel sorry for you...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sieg9198 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When is it going to come ooouuuuuuttttttt...............

I think p0wderh0und should make a post on this thread saying, "Great news, guys! I have an announcement to make! I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!"

Seriously though, I think I'd get more excited hearing from the h0und than seeing the pope.

Aug 9, 2007 at 6:55 PM Post #1,343 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sieg9198 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When is it going to come ooouuuuuuttttttt...............

When its ready!
I vote for early summer 2008.
tongue.gif

Aug 10, 2007 at 2:07 AM Post #1,345 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah ha! Well then, he is missing out on the full Xin experience... After all, what would sushi be without rice? Well, ok, it would be sashimi, but that's besides the point. At least these are the things I tell myself to feel better. Man miguel, I feel sorry for you...

I think p0wderh0und should make a post on this thread saying, "Great news, guys! I have an announcement to make! I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!"

Seriously though, I think I'd get more excited hearing from the h0und than seeing the pope.

wink.gif
I have paid my dues, I have had to wait before. But the wait is well worth it, his Supermicro IV is IMO the best sounding one.
icon10.gif
But the wait ...

Aug 11, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #1,347 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by ioXt_2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Summer technically ends on September 22nd (I think). So, it is still possible that we will get the 3s in a month.

Cross my fingers.
biggrin.gif

Dreamer
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back