Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Aug 17, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #1,352 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trager /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, my bet is for February 30, 2059.

That's impossible, cause that means never!
blink.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

Aug 20, 2007 at 9:52 PM Post #1,356 of 2,524
Patience people, patience.

It'll be ready when it's ready.

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. The prototypes were pretty darn good, I can't imagine the finished article will be anything less than fabulous.

I'd rather they get it right, and take their time, than rush it out.

Aug 20, 2007 at 10:28 PM Post #1,357 of 2,524
I think we will see Jebus rise from the grave first before we see the 3's or maybe they will be 7.1 by the time Westone releases them....... ROFL

Powderhound got stuck in a snow bank and he cant get out and its not even winter yet.....at least in this part of the hemisphere

I am still really glad that I prepaid for these..............NOT!!!!!

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #1,358 of 2,524
Ok Westone I have prepaid for my new 3's in February of this year and still nothing. I have a request......I would like to get my 3's customized... I know its putting the cart before the horse since they are not even out yet. But please O please I would like mine to be customized. Let me know if this is do-able.

Cheers,
The Red Whale

I would even send you some fresh roasted coffee for the effort... : )~

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:22 PM Post #1,359 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWhale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think we will see Jebus rise from the grave first before we see the 3's or maybe they will be 7.1 by the time Westone releases them....... ROFL

Powderhound got stuck in a snow bank and he cant get out and its not even winter yet.....at least in this part of the hemisphere

I am still really glad that I prepaid for these..............NOT!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWhale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok Westone I have prepaid for my new 3's in February of this year and still nothing. I have a request......I would like to get my 3's customized... I know its putting the cart before the horse since they are not even out yet. But please O please I would like mine to be customized. Let me know if this is do-able.

Cheers,
The Red Whale

I would even send you some fresh roasted coffee for the effort... : )~

These are two strange messages back to back. I am guessing you can get your money back if you want to move on, but the second message would indicate you want to stick it out. Not sure what you mean by "customized," but if you mean you want to buy custom Westone 3s that are fitted to your ear, then you are going to have to wait longer and pay a lot more money. Westone will come out with a Custom3, but my understanding is that it will not be released until after the universal fit.

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #1,360 of 2,524
Quote:

These are two strange messages back to back. I am guessing you can get your money back if you want to move on, but the second message would indicate you want to stick it out. Not sure what you mean by "customized," but if you mean you want to buy custom Westone 3s that are fitted to your ear, then you are going to have to wait longer and pay a lot more money. Westone will come out with a Custom3, but my understanding is that it will not be released until after the universal fit.

Strange can be good and I guess since I have waited since February and I have prepaid for the 3's I hope I could get some relief from Westone for the prepaid investment in there product.
Strager things have happend.
Long live JEBUS!!!!!! ; )

Are you a Red Whaler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back