Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #317 of 475
One More time

I brought my X5 to Canjam so I could use Coax out for DAC's, line out for Amps and SD card when all else fails.  Every vendor there was fine with me plugging in my own source to test the gear.  That included Schiit.  I can't speak for them, but I suspect they'll be fine with you bringing a SD card or USB stick or whatever.

Aug 13, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #319 of 475
rolleyes.gif
    you folks are sooooo easy.

Aug 13, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #320 of 475
I brought my X5 to Canjam so I could use Coax out for DAC's, line out for Amps and SD card when all else fails.  Every vendor there was fine with me plugging in my own source to test the gear.  That included Schiit.  I can't speak for them, but I suspect they'll be fine with you bringing a SD card or USB stick or whatever.

At canjam i did bring a sd card but schiit usually runs jriver full screen which sucks at mounting temporary media

Aug 13, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #321 of 475
Does anyone know whether there will be discounts on the new products (or any Schiit products) offered at the show?

Doubt it. I asked them during another show and besides Jason doesn't believe in sales (since his products are always on sale).
The only discounts you will find are on B-stock products and outdated products (like how Magni 1 was $79 after Magni 2 launched; slight discount until old stock is depleted).

Speaking of discounts, Schiit's site apparently has a refreshed listings for B-stock and black finish products, including black finish Gungnir (which I have not seen before).

Aug 13, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #324 of 475
It'll be called the Schiit Fenrir, IF it's being co-created with MrSpeakers. Why? Fenrir is the monstrous wolf that killed Odin. Wolf = dog, and MrSpeakers loves some dogs.

That naming opportunity can't possibly be missed, if the partnering is true.

And I'm betting 1000% that it's a planar. That's what's in nowadays.

Aug 13, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #326 of 475
Yo Jason.....the hour of schiit show goodness soon approaches!       Best of luck to you and the Schiit gang with the show and new products launch!!

Quick question:    will the products be listed on your website and avail for order as of Saturday or will initial distribution only be via the show and the web orders will happen some time later? 

Peace .n. Living in Stereo

Three Toes of Fury

Aug 13, 2015 at 7:38 PM Post #327 of 475
It'll be called the Schiit Fenrir, IF it's being co-created with MrSpeakers. Why? Fenrir is the monstrous wolf that killed Odin. Wolf = dog, and MrSpeakers loves some dogs.

Hey, that's a pretty good guess!  
smile.gif
  But no, that's not gonna happen.  
biggrin.gif

BTW, I find it odd that no one has even considered that it might be Grado.  Wait, did I just say that out loud?  
tongue.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 7:49 PM Post #328 of 475
Hey, that's a pretty good guess!  :smile:   But no, that's not gonna happen.  :D

BTW, I find it odd that no one has even considered that it might be Grado.  Wait, did I just say that out loud?  :p

Grado that would be great. Although you are having to much fun feeding tiblets of information to the pack. :)

Aug 13, 2015 at 7:52 PM Post #329 of 475
Hey, that's a pretty good guess!  :smile:   But no, that's not gonna happen.  :D

BTW, I find it odd that no one has even considered that it might be Grado.  Wait, did I just say that out loud?  :p
You, my dear friend, are the guy that gathers a group to look at a bee hive, kicks it, and runs off to watch. Not that I have a problem with that, mind you.

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:21 PM Post #330 of 475
A bright source/amp maker with notoriously bright headphone manufacturers? Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back