Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #466 of 475
  Most Schiit amps do not do that.

So how do you switch between headphone listening and speaker listening? I guess you have to just turn off the speakers or speakers amp?

Aug 15, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #468 of 475

If it's anything like the Asgard 2's pre outs, they're disabled when headphones are plugged in. If you want to listen via speakers, unplug your cans.

Thanks.

I placed my order! 

Aug 15, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #470 of 475

All of Schiit's DACs are iOS friendly. I don't see it ever becoming an issue, especially with the new Gungnir.

How do you actually plug an iOS device into the DAC? It doesn't have the USB A in. 

Aug 15, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #472 of 475
Aug 16, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #474 of 475
May 27, 2017 at 6:48 AM Post #475 of 475
M d R Hotel,

Nice venue, 4 sure.

Going Solo on this, hmm, braveness on your part.

But you have a huge fan base ( even me for christ's sake ).

I did a Solo Show once, in 1985, for Koetsu & Electrocompaniet & Thiel. It was a flop, as was my Esoteric Audio Business!

You, Jason and your side-kick Baldr well be the Big Draw, a chance to get an Autographed T-Shirt and meet the lads. Maybe a quick swim in the Pool.

I imagine this site will be lit-up with hundreds of snaps, it'll make interesting reading and viewing.

I'm happy you're doing this,

I'm giving the finger to those "Turntable and Giant Box" Shows!

I like an Event with Focus.

I think you'll get a nice experience outa-all this, plus you'll build brand loyalty.

The 2016 Event will have momentum.

Tony in Michigan

ps. I'll be working on Asia Tiger stuff and maybe a distribution deal in Iran, fingers crossed.

Hi mate..where is your distribution in iran?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back