Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2015 at 7:18 AM Post #287 of 475
Aug 13, 2015 at 7:26 AM Post #288 of 475
Ho-hum...! 
blink.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:18 AM Post #289 of 475
Okay, we're now just a few days away from the big unveiling!  
smile.gif
  As such, it is now my duty to throw in a plot twist!

In addition to the three products mentioned previously, there is now a FOURTH product making its debut at SchiitShow 2015.  I was going to let you guys guess at what it might be... but I know that would be torture, so I'll just tell you.

HEADPHONE!  
eek.gif

Yeah, you read that right.  And no, I'm not bullschiiting you.  Jude will have all the details shortly, so make sure to follow his posts.

Four new products, three new directions, two manufacturers, one SchiitShow.

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #290 of 475
Okay, we're now just a few days away from the big unveiling!  :smile:   As such, it is now my duty to throw in a plot twist!

In addition to the three products mentioned previously, there is now a FOURTH product making its debut at SchiitShow 2015.  I was going to let you guys guess at what it might be... but I know that would be torture, so I'll just tell you.

HEADPHONE!  :eek:

Yeah, you read that right.  And no, I'm not bullschiiting you.  Jude will have all the details shortly, so make sure to follow his posts.

What? I thought they are not going to...

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #291 of 475
Oh yeah, there was one more thing I wanted to mention...

Some of you may have been wondering why there are only 150 spots available for the show.  It's not because the venue is too small.  It's because Schiit has generously decided to have the entire event catered!

That's right, you're gonna get to EAT SCHIIT all day long!  
eek.gif

I've seen the menu, and it is both impressive and bountiful!  And it ain't cheap.  So yeah, that's why there are only 150 spots available (because they can't feed the whole world).

That said, let's give Jason, Mike, Denise, Alex, Tony and everyone else at Schiit a big thanks for being so ********* cool!  
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:29 AM Post #292 of 475

Originally Posted by warrenpchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HEADPHONE!  
eek.gif

What? I thought they are not going to...

See?  I knew there was no way you guys would guess it.  So no more of this Warren-never-tells-us-anything jive okay?  
biggrin.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #293 of 475
See?  I knew there was no way you guys would guess it.  So no more of this Warren-never-tells-us-anything jive okay?  :D

But, but... There are 3 more products. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:41 AM Post #294 of 475
Anybody start guessing what type of Schiitphone is going to be launched? Dynamic, planat, estat?

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:41 AM Post #295 of 475
  Oh yeah, there was one more thing I wanted to mention...

Some of you may have been wondering why there are only 150 spots available for the show.  It's not because the venue is too small.  It's because Schiit has generously decided to have the entire event catered!

That's right, you're gonna get to EAT SCHIIT all day long!  
eek.gif

I've seen the menu, and it is both impressive and bountiful!  And it ain't cheap.  So yeah, that's why there are only 150 spots available (because they can't feed the whole world).

That said, let's give Jason, Mike, Denise, Alex, Tony and everyone else at Schiit a big thanks for being so ********* cool!  
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Can I get a doggie Schiit bag?

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #296 of 475
Aug 13, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #297 of 475
smile.gif

HEADPHONE!  
eek.gif

2015, Chapter 9:
Hints, Teases, and Solicitations

[...]

What We Won’t Do

Okay, I’ve said this before, but for the sake of any new readers (and easy reference), there are a few things we have exactly zero interest in. Here they are:

• Transducers. Also known as headphones, speakers, and “them things that actually vibrate and produce sound.” We’re not experts in transducers, and we don’t see what value we can bring to the market without a long, extensive learning curve and mucho development time. And we’re not going to simply go to another manufacturer and say, “Can you slap a Schiit logo on this bad boy so we can sell ‘em as our own?” So, no headphones and no speakers.
[...]

confused.gif

Ali

Aug 13, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #300 of 475
smile.gif

HEADPHONE!  
eek.gif

"Two Manufacturers" he says. So it's not a schiit phone. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back