Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #257 of 475
Quote:Ableza
 I don't care what products are announced I just want one signed in silver paint.

The product cannot live up to it's name if it's not coloured a chocolate brown.    .... man, what an oversight.........     
blink.gif

Aug 5, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #258 of 475
  Long story short:  Cheaper and not as good as Yggdrasil but same concept.  Yggy Junior, basically. 

I think the Yggy Jnr title will go to the multi-bit Gungnir. I'm thinking the multi-bit Bifrost will be the Gungy Jnr. Or the multi-bit Bifrost might have the same internals as the multi-bit Gungnir without the balanced out.

Aug 5, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #259 of 475
Schiit sure has their shipping together.
I ordered an Asgard 2 online today and received a message just a hour later that it was shipped...... with a FEDEX tracking # too.
Now that's FAST! 

Aug 6, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #260 of 475
  Schiit sure has their shipping together.
I ordered an Asgard 2 online today and received a message just a hour later that it was shipped...... with a FEDEX tracking # too.
Now that's FAST! 

I have sent their tech team emails after midnight est and have gotten responses shortly after. And not the prepackages thanks we will get to you when we get to you but an actual response to my question. Some of the best customer service I have had.

I really want a 50wpc stereo amp with headphone amp built in in a bifrost chassis. It won't happen. But a man can dream.

+1 . A Bifrost Is on my short list as in the next 30 days. It will be Tucked nicely under my Valhalla 2 which I use as a Tube preamp to a 2.1 Channel setup. A power Amp that is cut of the same cloth would be purchased shortly after the Bifrost. That will probably a very good match for the ELAC Book shelf speakers that are to be released soon.

Aug 6, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #261 of 475
+1 . A Bifrost Is on my short list as in the next 30 days. It will be Tucked nicely under my Valhalla 2 which I use as a Tube preamp to a 2.1 Channel setup. A power Amp that is cut of the same cloth would be purchased shortly after the Bifrost. That will probably a very good match for the ELAC Book shelf speakers that are to be released soon.

I'm excited for those ELACs as well. Heard they were something phenomenal.
I'd suggest The NAD C 316BEE if you're on a budget. Rag could work too though :wink:

Aug 6, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #262 of 475

Thanks GREAT to hear. I also called AUDEZE Customer Service the same day and was QUITE IMPRESSED that they were so nice to deal with.
5 Stars each for Schitt and Audeze.   

Aug 6, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #263 of 475
Guys, I got an inside tip that they're going to be releasing a NEW lossless audio codec exclusive to Schiit, that will be even smaller than FLAC.  It'll be called SchiiLAC!  
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2015 at 12:37 PM Post #264 of 475
Then we all need to Schillac then... :)

Aug 6, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #265 of 475
Nice to read all the positive comments about Schiit Audio's great customer service.  I've experienced the same great service from them, including very helpful e-mails returned promptly.  They are going thru some Schiit right now, so I'm sure they appreciate your positive posts here on Head-Fi.

Aug 6, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #266 of 475
I'm excited for those ELACs as well. Heard they were something phenomenal.
I'd suggest The NAD C 316BEE if you're on a budget. Rag could work too though
wink.gif

Please don't feed the animals. If he gets one I'll have to get one. Then both our SWMBO's will kick us out and then what?

I'll be really excited to have a beer fueled listening session when he gets his ELACs, he's been talking about them for over a month now.

Aug 6, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #267 of 475
The product cannot live up to it's name if it's not coloured a chocolate brown.    .... man, what an oversight.........      :blink:

Well Wink, that all kinda depends on what you consumed......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back