Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2015 at 12:20 AM Post #346 of 475
Here's my 2c - actually less! - of speculation. IIRC Jason stated 2-3 years ago even your microwave has a DAC. Jason never stopped musing over this interesting factoid, and now here we are in 2015 with bluetooth and wireless enabled wearables and the internet of things (IoT).

I predict Schiit is about to unveil a wearable gadget which converges these technologies; focus is IoT. This gadget will opportunistically and dynamically sniff any and all DAC chips in range, combining them in a massively parallel multi-bit local array. With massive processing power on tap, this is the wearable DAC to beat all DACs including even the Yggdrasil. Combined with the new bluetooth headphone emerging from the partnership between Schiit and [headphone partner redacted], this will be the wearable music solution to leave Schiit's competitors in the dust.

And for those who prefer to continue with their favorite IEMs or wired phones, Ragnarok technology has been decanted into Schiit's new line of tee-shirts. Featuring a chip on both shoulders these unique shirts retain Ragnarok's fully balanced circlotron topology at a fraction of the size and weight.

Finally, Jason and the team have perfected a battery technology powered by BS and therefore assured of a limitless supply of energy to power these new devices especially when on-line.

There we have it - three new products, two new directions...

Aug 14, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #349 of 475
I know it was said that all new products will start shipping immediately, but when will the stuff go live on their website?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess sometime shortly after they've been announced :)

Aug 14, 2015 at 1:38 AM Post #350 of 475

I know it was said that all new products will start shipping immediately, but when will the stuff go live on their website?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess sometime shortly after they've been announced
smily_headphones1.gif

I heard Jason will have a big TV up on the wall with $$$$ scrolling as the sales come in.  He's going to make a big announcement and then push a button the phone to turn on ordering and the numbers will start scrolling.  Then he and Moffat will pop bottles of champagne and spray each other and the umbrella girls and that's when the REAL party will start.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.

popcorn.gif

Aug 14, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #354 of 475
Aug 14, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #356 of 475
Flux Capacitor...

Aug 14, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #358 of 475
Lol at the flux capacitor idea. I mean wouldn't it be hilarious if Schiit invented time travel and sold it at the lowest prices possible? ...What if they actually are?
ph34r.gif

As for the Quantum Nuclear DAC... You could create x-rays with it! Well, any kind of ray for that matter! Wait. This is most ingenious! A nuclear-powered DAC/Amp that allows you to share the extra headroom with your friends(and an entire city!)

Aug 14, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #359 of 475
Lol at the flux capacitor idea. I mean wouldn't it be hilarious if Schiit invented time travel and sold it at the lowest prices possible? ...What if they actually are? :ph34r:
As for the Quantum Nuclear DAC...
You could create x-rays with it! Well, any kind of ray for that matter! Wait. This is most ingenious! A nuclear-powered DAC/Amp that allows you to share the extra headroom with your friends(and an entire city!)

Yo thats what I'm talkin about...
the "Nuclear Sch!!t" xD

Aug 14, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #360 of 475
Lol at the flux capacitor idea. I mean wouldn't it be hilarious if Schiit invented time travel and sold it at the lowest prices possible? ...What if they actually are? :ph34r:
As for the Quantum Nuclear DAC...
You could create x-rays with it! Well, any kind of ray for that matter! Wait. This is most ingenious! A nuclear-powered DAC/Amp that allows you to share the extra headroom with your friends(and an entire city!)

Finding out that they went back in time to 1976 and asked Bob Eubanks to MC was not that surprising. The fact that Bob Barker turned them down to MC, that was amazing. $7000.00 in equal to $30,000 in today's money, still Bob Barker turned them down.

The truly amazing thing was that they talked Jude into wearing smoke streams as he parachutes in upon the big unveiling, along with the music syncopated laser light show, disco band and firework show. I'm surprised he is confedent he can get passed the balloons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back