We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Jan 16, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #92 of 232
I'm in, of course, I just lament to be a bit late on this. So, 10$ on the UMM, which I think it will his favourites :)

I know he is not the only one who deserves this, but it's a good way of saying thanks to him, for helping me and discovering Meelec for me :)

Jan 16, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #94 of 232
The dirty work has not even begun :)

$690 right now so unless there's a crazy influx of votes there is $240 left. The thread has been live for a bit longer than week and I think $690 is really good and I expected this to take a month but we shall see how long it takes a max of 24 more people to come in.

I'll update later tonight when I get home.

Jan 16, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #95 of 232
I've been a real leech off this forum for a while now (3-years-ish), and finally decided to register and participate. I can't that the forum enough for a) giving me advice on something that's become practically an obsession and b) sucking my wallet dry, and keeping it there.

But I digress.

Thanks to |joker| for all the reviews! I'm still deciding on IEMs, and am continuously re-reading your posts! And thanks rawrster and 12345142 for all this.

I'm in for $10 for the UMMs.

Jan 17, 2011 at 6:25 AM Post #96 of 232
rawrster, I think that getting the money won't be a problem. There's a LOT of people who has been helped by ljokerl, and some of them may be like me, being away from the forum for a week or so. It doesn't matter if it takes a month, but it will probably just a matter of days.

Jan 17, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #97 of 232
I'm down for $50. Concensus seems to be the UMM so that's fine with me. Also, given the free advertising they're gonna be getting, we should be able to negotiate a discount on this set of 'phones. Wonder if they'd do a group purchase? :-D

Jan 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #98 of 232
Yea you figure it would be really beneficial for them to give a discount for this cause.  I bet joker's impressions will at least inspire 5+ people to buy the miracles.

Jan 17, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #99 of 232
I have asked Stephen Guo who is the North American distributor of UM and a discount was not something they could provide. I do remember reading that they get their prices directly from UM so they may not be able to discount a product. I think I'm going to send UM an email directly to see if they can do anything. If not then nothing can be done about it.

We are getting close however  so it's only a matter of time.

Jan 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #100 of 232
I sent Sam an email and I think I do have a $100 discount for a total of $829 but I'll know in the next couple of days. I asked Sam if I could buy it through Stephen Guo who is the North American distributor. I sent him a message and will need his confirmation of the price and that I can buy it off him. As of now that price is valid for a month for this buy only. No other UM Miracle purchases is valid but I do need confirmation first.

If the price is down to $829 then we will be real close as there is $750 right now.

Jan 18, 2011 at 3:07 AM Post #101 of 232
I'm in for $10 for the JH13, but any custom IEM will be fine.

Looking forward to a let's buy ljokerl portable amp or audiophile DAP or something like that :D. His contributions is already extremely tremendous.

Jan 18, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #102 of 232

Quote:

Looking forward to a let's buy ljokerl portable amp or audiophile DAP or something like that :D. His contributions is already extremely tremendous.

I am looking forward to more threads like this so that someday we can have a Custom IEM comparison thread
wink.gif

Jan 18, 2011 at 8:16 AM Post #104 of 232

Quote:
I am looking forward to more threads like this so that someday we can have a Custom IEM comparison thread
wink.gif

This!!!!  Man, so so so much this...that would be AMAZING

Jan 18, 2011 at 10:57 AM Post #105 of 232
That's very unlikely to happen but let's keep this thread on topic :)

I've looked over the votes and how much left is needed and I don't think there's a reason to vote anymore considering the lead the UM Miracle has. We will be buying ljokerl the UM Miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back