We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Mar 29, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #211 of 232

Quote:
At the bottom end - more extended. The 1964-T does roll off a bit much like the TF10 while the Miracle does not. And of course there's a few dB more bass overall, though no "hump".  At the top more hyped. The 1964-T has slightly laid-back treble and the miracle definitely does not (more like the DBA-02 in terms of balance). It still sounds sweet, however, which I find interesting - not expecting any sibilance out of these.

I am so pissed I pitched in on your new customs.  You gave the DBA a 10, I bought them.  You gave the 1964-T a 10, I bought them.  If you give the Miracle a 10, I am going to need my money back so I can afford to get them!!!

"Welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet"?  It should be "Welcome to |joker|'s thread, sorry about your wallet".

For those of you not good with subtlety, I am joking.

Mar 29, 2011 at 12:01 PM Post #212 of 232

Quote:
Cool, glad to see you've got them, the build quality looks great. Hope they give you years of service. 

Thanks!

Quote:
I am so pissed I pitched in on your new customs.  You gave the DBA a 10, I bought them.  You gave the 1964-T a 10, I bought them.  If you give the Miracle a 10, I am going to need my money back so I can afford to get them!!!

"Welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet"?  It should be "Welcome to |joker|'s thread, sorry about your wallet".

What, no SM3? I feel betrayed.

Mar 30, 2011 at 8:49 AM Post #213 of 232

Quote:

What, no SM3? I feel betrayed.

Those were actually the first ones that you reviewed that did not sound like something I would be interested in.  Plus your 1964 review came so quickly after that I just took the jump.

Keep up the great work.  I'm glad you are enjoying the Miracles.

Apr 24, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #214 of 232
Congratulations @ljoker| on your UM Miracle.

I just heard them today in only 15 mins with my J3 and in my initial impression, it's like having the quality of bass, mids and treble extension of DBA-02 only smoother, without sibilance and better instrument seperation like the SM3s, with larger soundstage. It's a great custom iem, I might even prefer this to the JH16.

Now I am deciding which custom I will purchase next: ES5 vs UM Miracle vs UM Merlin

May 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #216 of 232
Working on it. Very difficult to find the time for the Miracle as it requires putting all other earphones and headphones I have aside. 

Jul 25, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #217 of 232
For those subscribed, the Miracle review was posted here earlier today. Thanks again to everyone who took part in this tremendous outpouring of good will. The IEM review has certainly gotten itself a new benchmark and I've got a new favourite piece of audio gear.

Jul 25, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #219 of 232
Wish I'd have been an avid Head-Fi'er when the donations were going around; I'd have loved to contribute! Nonetheless, just read the review. Congrats |joker|, you deserve it to every extent my friend!
beerchug.gif

Jul 25, 2011 at 4:21 AM Post #220 of 232

Quote:
Fantastic!  Congrats...I'm off to read the review!

Quote:
Wish I'd have been an avid Head-Fi'er when the donations were going around; I'd have loved to contribute! Nonetheless, just read the review. Congrats |joker|, you deserve it to every extent my friend!

Thank you both, much appreciated 
beerchug.gif

Jul 25, 2011 at 4:49 AM Post #221 of 232
ljokerl, it was the less we could do in return for your impressive reviews. Certainly you've saved me probably 10 times the amount I contributed, so to me it was a very good deal!

Keep on with the good job and THANKS A LOT for your reviews. I really appreciate the effort :)

Now I'm going to read the review, I'm really impatient :)

Jul 25, 2011 at 11:02 AM Post #223 of 232

Quote:
ljokerl, it was the less we could do in return for your impressive reviews. Certainly you've saved me probably 10 times the amount I contributed, so to me it was a very good deal!

Keep on with the good job and THANKS A LOT for your reviews. I really appreciate the effort :)

Quote:
It's a joy to know that you like them so much.

Cheers, guys. They really are fantastic. I'm going through a post-rock phase with my casual listening and the Miracle conveys the space and ambience like no other. I bought another ER-4S recently and the difference in imaging is night and day. 

Jul 25, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #225 of 232
Mike, it's good to hear that you are enjoying your Miracles even after 6 months and that the community made a good decision in what to get you. I doubt I'll ever get the Miracles but who knows :)

I have yet to hear an ER4 and doubt I ever will unless I get a loan so I'm safe from that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back