Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Nov 3, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #7,411 of 14,284
Great video with John Mayer the musician showing some of his watch collection, He has some really lovely watches!

Cool! Thanks for sharing. I just saw John Mayer live three weeks back here in Denmark. I was too far away from the stage to see what watch he wore. Neither was it ever possible to get a view on his watch on the screens. But it could have been the Patek I think. The IWC was my favorite of his collection. I just love IWC's, specially the Portuguese. 

Nov 8, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #7,416 of 14,284
I have a question for all of you.

I have received a voucher for 50GBP discount for Christopher Ward. 

I currently have a Tissot T-Touch Expert, Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch andd am wondering which Ward watch I should choose to use that voucher. 

I would like something classic as I already have sporty watches. An automatic maybe as my speedy is a hand-wound piece.

I hve ooked at C5 MALVERN AUTOMATIC MK II

What do you think about those watches? Are they worth 300GBP after the discount?

Nov 8, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #7,417 of 14,284
Whether it's worth it or not is entirely up to you, cause in the end you're the one who is wearing it. I do like the design of the one you are looking at, though you have to wear it in the store to really get a feel for it, might be the watch of your dream or horrible on your wrist.

Nov 9, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #7,418 of 14,284
  Whether it's worth it or not is entirely up to you, cause in the end you're the one who is wearing it. I do like the design of the one you are looking at, though you have to wear it in the store to really get a feel for it, might be the watch of your dream or horrible on your wrist.

Unfortunttely I have no way of trying one on. n theother hand. I am not sur I like them that much. Might look at something else and just hand the voucher over to someone who needs it.

Nov 9, 2013 at 6:20 AM Post #7,419 of 14,284

My other recent purchase, Hanowa Sealander shooting star.
It's kind of a impulse buy cause I haven't got a gold watch in my collection yet, but it kinda grows on me, swiss quartz movement, very nice IP gold finish with gold sunburst dial, 20 atm. water resistant rating. I wouldn't have bought it for the 500€ regular price tag, but it was a bargain at 130€ 
normal_smile .gif

Nov 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #7,420 of 14,284
great.She bought me a MOMO tach watch last year and a David Yemen(I think that's it) when I got promoted. I have no idea what these watches cost but i do know my wife wears very nice watches herself and likely spends the same kind of money on the ones she buys me.thanks for your sharing.
hDDnd7

Nov 11, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #7,421 of 14,284
How have I missed that.As a respectable WUS member,I would like to share my other hobbies too.I am kind of Omega fan,it`s my 5th Omega since now.I owned Speedy Reduced and midsize SMPs,but the Bond one is my favourite.

Cheers and successful week to everyone!

Nov 11, 2013 at 4:33 AM Post #7,422 of 14,284
Beautiful mitadoc! Glad to see another WUS member here...
beerchug.gif

Quote:
  How have I missed that.As a respectable WUS member,I would like to share my other hobbies too.I am kind of Omega fan,it`s my 5th Omega since now.I owned Speedy Reduced and midsize SMPs,but the Bond one is my favourite.

Cheers and successful week to everyone!

Nov 12, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #7,424 of 14,284
I love that 2254. I am on the lookout for a nice one locally since the finance wants to buy me a nice watch before our wedding. I wish they were easier to find since I just don't like the new Omegas as much as the slightly older ones. The Planet Oceans just don't do it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back