Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Nov 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #7,441 of 14,275
Impressive collection Wokei, all I can think of is this guy is probably living alone, I have seven watches already and the eight one is a hard sell to the girlfriend
blink.gif

Nov 15, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #7,442 of 14,275
Impressive collection Wokei, all I can think of is this guy is probably living alone, I have seven watches already and the eight one is a hard sell to the girlfriend:blink:  

Ahhhh...my friend you are very wrong cuz me girl also have a very impressive collection ...huge big ass chrono watches ...her things.

Nov 15, 2013 at 9:26 PM Post #7,443 of 14,275
Ahhhh...my friend you are very wrong cuz me girl also have a very impressive collection ...huge big ass chrono watches ...her things.

Yeah, I'm working my girl towards this obsession of mine, first i bought her a tiny fashion watch, last month I bought her a Guess chrono with crystal bezel and mother of pearl face, I think she is warming up to the hobby, still frowns upon when I was looking at an Seiko Ananta.
:p

Nov 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #7,447 of 14,275
Very nice Doc! Is that a Sumo on the NATO?

I Like my Darth Tuna on NATO...I just dig the comfort and extra protection the NATO Offers..

I also love the Mesh Look also.. I know, It's an acquired taste...
beerchug.gif

Nov 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #7,448 of 14,275
  Whats the 2nd watch on a leather nato ?

It`s a custom made flieger type homage.
The ARSA watch is also a converted one from pocket to wrist.
  Very nice Doc! Is that a Sumo on the NATO?

I Like my Darth Tuna on NATO...I just dig the comfort and extra protection the NATO Offers..

I also love the Mesh Look also.. I know, It's an acquired taste...
beerchug.gif

Yes,a black Sumo on blue Nato.This was the only free strap I had at that very moment.But the combo was fine,wasn`t it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back