Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Feb 6, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #12,032 of 14,275
Selitta isn't so bad performance-wise, I bought a SW200-1 OEM ebauche recently and the timegrapher performance is really good for what I paid (way less than a gen ETA 2824-2).

Maybe give Selitta another chance
smily_headphones1.gif

No thanks!

Feb 6, 2017 at 8:27 PM Post #12,033 of 14,275

Yet another great looking timepiece Mr. Rick, I was just about to tell the YounGain he could just peruse this thread and see some of that fine collection
bigsmile_face.gif

@Gainastyle Mr. Rick is right in the fact if you enjoy it wear it
wink_face.gif
I could never wear one like yours because my fingers are the size of a Bratwurst
rolleyes.gif
Guess I could carry a stylus for it but then it's just keeping up with more stuff and like Mr. Rick I'm over 60 myself, full size keyboards are a struggle for me!

Hello Podster,

Thanks for your including comment :) Yes i do love this watch. But i do feel the buttons are on the small side. My fingers are not small themselves, but i can press the buttons if i have just a little bit of nail, hehe. I can imagine bratwurst size fingers that struggle with full size keyboards would make this calculater watch into just a regular digital watch :p

I dont think ive seen any digital watches here, are they not considered beautiful or stylish enough for most people taste?

Feb 7, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #12,034 of 14,275

Hello Podster,

Thanks for your including comment :) Yes i do love this watch. But i do feel the buttons are on the small side. My fingers are not small themselves, but i can press the buttons if i have just a little bit of nail, hehe. I can imagine bratwurst size fingers that struggle with full size keyboards would make this calculater watch into just a regular digital watch :p

I dont think ive seen any digital watches here, are they not considered beautiful or stylish enough for most people taste?

I think you may be in a small minority on the digital watch but I've seen at least one or two back thru this thread, I get teased a lot about my "G" Shocks as one of my new Post Docs from China told me those are Kiddie watches when he saw mine which obviously means King Daddy Moe "G" and I are at least youthful in attire
rolleyes.gif
LOL

All I know for sure is if you like it wear it proudly and enjoy
beerchug.gif
I know most who peruse this thread feel that way
wink_face.gif

Feb 8, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #12,035 of 14,275
One of my favorites.

An awesome timekeeper.

Old School Cool.

Feb 11, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #12,037 of 14,275
This vintage Heuer Autavia for the weekend.

Feb 17, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #12,038 of 14,275
TGIF. Another of my vintage Heuers for this weekend

Feb 17, 2017 at 3:24 PM Post #12,040 of 14,275

Feb 23, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #12,041 of 14,275
Feb 24, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #12,042 of 14,275
Changed over to my Big Berry today
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back