Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
May 19, 2015 at 7:54 PM Post #10,006 of 14,276

Me NATO strap...there are more..just forgot where me put them..haha

My favorite is probably the red and blue band, as it pops with its vibrancy!

Well... you know, a watch in a drawer or box does nobody any good. Gotta be on the wrist, man! 
cool.gif

And yes... that was a very nice timepiece I saw with my very own eyes... on your wrist... worn proudly!!

And... for some reason I can't seem to... get... this... thing... off... my........wrist!

All my other watches are getting truly pissed. Like was stated above, they're not doing anybody any good sitting in their respective boxes.

Pardon if I say this, but I really really like your Omega so much that in the future (when I obtain some more money) I may just try to find one as similar to that one as I can - it looks truly epic in person! 
redface.gif

Hysterical...

Maybe Costco knows of a demographic different than where I shop.

Costco does sell items based on area.  Certain items are only sold in certain Costcos.  I guess I just shop in some swanky Costcos! 
normal_smile .gif

May 19, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #10,007 of 14,276

My favorite is probably the red and blue band, as it pops with its vibrancy!

Pardon if I say this, but I really really like your Omega so much that in the future (when I obtain some more money) I may just try to find one as similar to that one as I can - it looks truly epic in person! 
redface.gif

Costco does sell items based on area.  Certain items are only sold in certain Costcos.  I guess I just shop in some swanky Costcos! 
normal_smile%20.gif

And so you must!! Which Costco is this? I'm usually at the one in Richmond (CA).

And if (or when?) you decide to get one of these Ohm's, I'll introduce you to my pusher... er... dealer.

May 20, 2015 at 1:01 AM Post #10,010 of 14,276
And so you must!! Which Costco is this? I'm usually at the one in Richmond (CA).

And if (or when?) you decide to get one of these Ohm's, I'll introduce you to my pusher... er... dealer.

I do live in Southern California (I drove to SF to meet you and the other awesome Head-Fiers), so the better ones I've been to have been in L.A. and Orange counties. This particular Costco is just down the street from my residence.

I will make sure to let you know when (...oh my, haha) I'm ready to purchase the Omega. Hopefully your "compadre" can hook a friend up!

May 20, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #10,015 of 14,276
http://www.citizenwatch.com/en-uk/watches/watch-detail/?model=BM7170-53L

May 20, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #10,016 of 14,276
May 20, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #10,017 of 14,276
May 20, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #10,018 of 14,276
This and the other Heuer with orange accents may be a toss up for me but two awesome watches sir:D

Heuer did make some very distinctive timepieces.

May 20, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #10,019 of 14,276
moedawg I'll do it by Friday, although the picture won't be that much different other than my arm that doesn't come with the watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back