Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
May 19, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #9,976 of 14,268

Classic beauty
bigsmile_face.gif

May 19, 2015 at 11:05 AM Post #9,978 of 14,268
Oooh... A watch por..., I mean, Pic thread!

My usually daily wear, and a wedding gift from the missus (wedding watch for guys is totally a thing):

d0fd20e59950d2c0d749f6481e98cf85.jpg

Apologies for the mobile phone picture...

Ooh, nice GS Uchuujin-San
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #9,979 of 14,268
Oooh... A watch por..., I mean, Pic thread!

My usually daily wear, and a wedding gift from the missus (wedding watch for guys is totally a thing):

d0fd20e59950d2c0d749f6481e98cf85.jpg

Apologies for the mobile phone picture...

Is this the one you wore when we met in One Utama ? If it is ..definitely look so much better in real life ...cheers

Hope you are well sir ..cheers :D

May 19, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #9,980 of 14,268
  Ooh, nice GS Uchuujin-San
biggrin.gif

Is this the one you wore when we met in One Utama ? If it is ..definitely look so much better in real life ...cheers

Hope you are well sir ..cheers
biggrin.gif

Very well, thanks Wokei.

Yeah that's the one i was wearing at 1U. Pictures do not do it justice (and my terrible photo doesn't help either).

Was just reading through this thread and your pics of the Zillas and G's, along with Moedawg's and Rick's breathtaking collections is making my wallet tremble in fear lol.

May 19, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #9,981 of 14,268

Very well, thanks Wokei.

Yeah that's the one i was wearing at 1U. Pictures do not do it justice (and my terrible photo doesn't help either).

Was just reading through this thread and your pics of the Zillas and G's, along with Moedawg's and Rick's breathtaking collections is making my wallet tremble in fear lol.

Yup ...trembling in fear is the right word .....cheers ....buzz me the next time you in town ...

May 19, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #9,982 of 14,268

Very well, thanks Wokei.

Man you have said a mouth full with that one! Those guys are real trouble makers especially for those on limited funds
evil_smiley.gif

May 19, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #9,984 of 14,268
  Went to my local Costco and saw these for sale:

Wowsa...at least one doesn't need to purchase a minimum case lot of these. :)

-H

May 19, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #9,985 of 14,268

The Panerai just kind of irks me because most everyone wouldn't even comment on it if they saw it on a wrist since it looks like most any other watch, and if you disclosed to people the price of the watch, they would more than likely either gasp with astonishment and/or laugh at you hysterically because you paid an immense amount (at least in my opinion) for a watch - especially one with zero diamonds, or encrusted gems affixed to the housing and/or band.

Um, thx.  Guess I'm just a poseur.

Second Panerai (titanium PAM240 on a Greg Stevens Design strap with titanium buckle to match).

May 19, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #9,987 of 14,268

Great looking speedy. where can I get one and how much for?

Thanks. They are pretty rare but do come up on eBay occasionally. Expect to pay several thousand US dollars.

May 19, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #9,988 of 14,268
Um, thx.  Guess I'm just a poseur.

Second Panerai (titanium PAM240 on a Greg Stevens Design strap with titanium buckle to match).

I would never imply or insinuate that you or anyone who purchases or owns a highly expensive (to 99% of the people in the world) watch is/are a "poseur". If you have the means or ability to own such a timepiece then all the more kudos to you.

I remember when I first started to post on this thread regarding G-Shocks. I did not get the most welcome reception, and that's okay because everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I can say not so positive things about G-Shocks as well, such as some may see them as toy watches, and that's okay for them to think that because they are right. But there are a lot other ones that look like luxurious timepieces, such as immtbiker's immaculate black aviator G-Shock and my dream G-Shock watch that shane55 saw at the SF mini meet.

Please enjoy your awesome timepiece (I was enamored by it enough to stop and take a picture), and I look forward to seeing your other works of horological art.

Peace.

May 19, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #9,989 of 14,268
I look forward to seeing your U. Nardin GMT Perpetual, Zenith Mega Port Royal Open Grande Date and  Jaeger LeCoultre Master repeater myself
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #9,990 of 14,268
Don't be jealous Bro, Wokei be looking sharp in his Eco-Zilla's or Sailhawk:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Getting a quick shower before whipping up beeakfast for the boys:smile:

I found the picture when I tried on your same model watch a while back:

It was very difficult to resist purchasing it.  
redface.gif

It may sound like this in your head .....

G Shock
G Shock
G Shock
G Shock
G Shock
G Shock
G Shock

tongue_smile.gif

Very well, thanks Wokei.

regular_smile .gif

Man you have said a mouth full with that one! Those guys are real trouble makers especially for those on limited funds
evil_smiley.gif

wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back