Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
May 19, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #9,991 of 14,280
Hey Moe, first day I wore it almost everyone I spoke with that day had a comment or compliment on it
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #9,992 of 14,280
Hey Moe, first day I wore it almost everyone I spoke with that day had a comment or compliment on it:D  

Doesn't surprise me, that particular watch is definitely eye-catching and a watch that they have probably never seen in their lives. :bigsmile_face:

Enjoy your G for years to come, my friend.

May 19, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #9,993 of 14,280
The fanciest watch I own at the moment is a Citizen Ecodrive with 100M water resistance, sapphire glass and titanium bracelet.

May 19, 2015 at 6:44 PM Post #9,996 of 14,280
:camera: pic would be nice...pic pic...pic..pic...pic..pic..LOL

Haha, don't scare the person (just joking).....so yeah, a pic would be nice! :bigsmile_face:

May 19, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #9,998 of 14,280
There is a LOL at the end if that post....you know me big fan of Citizen Ecodrive....especially titanium

Come back come back @interpolate..pretty please...

Yeah I know... I'm just playing with ya'.
beerchug.gif
 (chocolate frap in my glass)

It will be nice to see the Ecodrive Titanium watch.  Ready for a pic,  @interpolate!  No pressure from the peanut gallery. 
redface.gif

May 19, 2015 at 7:12 PM Post #10,000 of 14,280

Feel like wearing this today..one of me old Seiko 200m Diver
biggrin.gif

Nice classic diver!  I bet the cloth band is very comfortable as well. 
bigsmile_face.gif

May 19, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #10,003 of 14,280

Thanks Shane! It's one I wear quite a lot -  This thread has inspired me to start wearing my watches rather than just keep them in a box!

Really enjoying this thread & all the pics.  Hope they keep on coming.  Cheers Guys.

Well... you know, a watch in a drawer or box does nobody any good. Gotta be on the wrist, man! 
cool.gif

Wearing my dream G-Shock today (can't wait til I can post pictures). @shane55 saw it though. We could get some serious cash for either of our watches if we decided to sell them (he owns a "monstrously" awesome Omega timepiece).

And yes... that was a very nice timepiece I saw with my very own eyes... on your wrist... worn proudly!!

And... for some reason I can't seem to... get... this... thing... off... my........wrist!

All my other watches are getting truly pissed. Like was stated above, they're not doing anybody any good sitting in their respective boxes.

May 19, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #10,004 of 14,280
  Went to my local Costco and saw these for sale:

Hysterical...

Maybe Costco knows of a demographic different than where I shop.

May 19, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #10,005 of 14,280
Oooh... A watch por..., I mean, Pic thread!

My usually daily wear, and a wedding gift from the missus (wedding watch for guys is totally a thing):

Apologies for the mobile phone picture...

Love the Grand Seiko's.
Nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back