Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Feb 3, 2015 at 6:14 PM Post #8,626 of 14,272
Maybe this will help Wokie:wink:
31192445101003-20.png

THX Mr. Rick, I have a little lust for this cute Dark Side:D

Yes ..that is a beauty ...me likey

Some of you have been through my **** in this thread, and things are going upwards. I got myself tinder and tomorrow I have a date with a beeeeautiful young woman totally in my taste (hipsterishly retro haircut and just simply stunning!).

We're going to a jazz club. Wenger Sea Force or a slightly scratched Seiko?

:wink:

Cheers Coq ..glad things are looking up .....understand how hard it is ..me just split with me other half before Xmas ...:mad:

-I hate to rain on our collective parade, but chances are she wouldn't notice the watch anyway. Muggles (or whatever we should call people not into watches) couldn't care less.

A friend of mine with way more money than sense liked my Omega Planet Ocean so much he went out and ordered himself one. In red gold. On a red gold bracelet.

I got to borrow it for a couple of weeks, but nobody commented on the watch - not even my wife...

That baby sure had some heft to it, though!

For me ..wearing one of me swanky watch is not so much whether the ladies will notice but more ..lof an internal feel ...makes me feel good and that will translate to my confidence ..haha

Feb 3, 2015 at 7:06 PM Post #8,627 of 14,272
...Muggles (or whatever we should call people not into watches) couldn't care less.

Timepiece challenged micro-organisms.

Just sayin' 
evil_smiley.gif

They wouldn't know the natural frequency of quartz if a shiny piece oscillated them in the head 
blink.gif

smile.gif

Feb 3, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #8,628 of 14,272
Some of you have been through my **** in this thread, and things are going upwards. I got myself tinder and tomorrow I have a date with a beeeeautiful young woman totally in my taste (hipsterishly retro haircut and just simply stunning!).

We're going to a jazz club. Wenger Sea Force or a slightly scratched Seiko?

:wink:

Enjoy buddy, live jazz and a cute chick? Why wouldn't you. Glad to hear things are on the up pal :D

Feb 4, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #8,629 of 14,272
Thanks guys. Yeah I chose the Wenger. To be honest, the Seiko, although a bit worn out, never was a looker in the first place. Eith the Wenger I can say that I can look for things in the sea that she hasn't even heard of (pun intended).

Anyway, I'm stoked. Only took my Klipsch S4 as well, as IEMs vave a way to get lost at bars (looking at my lost X10's).

This one's the first date since the divorce, too bad she already seems lika a keeper. I would've wanted to date a few ... Before these ones. But since she asked, can't turn down that!

Feb 4, 2015 at 2:37 AM Post #8,630 of 14,272
Wore my Invicta 8926C Pro-Diver and carried these old Schrades today (not to combine two hobbies in one photo...)

Feb 4, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #8,631 of 14,272
Thanks guys. Yeah I chose the Wenger. To be honest, the Seiko, although a bit worn out, never was a looker in the first place. Eith the Wenger I can say that I can look for things in the sea that she hasn't even heard of (pun intended).

Anyway, I'm stoked. Only took my Klipsch S4 as well, as IEMs vave a way to get lost at bars (looking at my lost X10's).

This one's the first date since the divorce, too bad she already seems lika a keeper. I would've wanted to date a few ... Before these ones. But since she asked, can't turn down that!

Good stuff!  Sounds like a great gal, and glad she seems like a keeper.  Good luck with her, and yourself, and I'll be looking out for your hopefully positive updates! 
beerchug.gif
 (Dasani sparkling water in my glass)

Feb 4, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #8,632 of 14,272
Today I'm wearing my only quartz.

Feb 4, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #8,633 of 14,272
  Wore my Invicta 8926C Pro-Diver and carried these old Schrades today (not to combine two hobbies in one photo...)

Oh dear. Another man with a collection of EDCs. LOL

Feb 4, 2015 at 8:36 PM Post #8,634 of 14,272
Lol back home and it's 2:30 am. ****, had a blast. Extremely good jazz and lots of kissing and making out (dude, don't even go there). I think definitely a second date is in the horizon. Don't know how truthful she is, but apparently I'm one of a very select few to get that treatment. True or not, I'm gonna let it build my ego.

edit: nothing but trouble here

Feb 4, 2015 at 9:06 PM Post #8,635 of 14,272
Well Mr 50 Shades. I sure would not let the keeper catch wind of that action!

Feb 4, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #8,637 of 14,272
Congrats on the date that turned out really great, Coq!  And yeah - about the 'other' lady, I agree, you should pass.  You'll be fine with the stunning lady that gave you rarefied treatment.  
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 4, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #8,638 of 14,272
Lol back home and it's 2:30 am. ****, had a blast. Extremely good jazz and lots of kissing and making out (dude, don't even go there). I think definitely a second date is in the horizon. Don't know how truthful she is, but apparently I'm one of a very select few to get that treatment. True or not, I'm gonna let it build my ego.

edit: nothing but trouble here

I guess you picked the right timepiece for the date.:blush:

Feb 5, 2015 at 1:40 AM Post #8,640 of 14,272
Yeah, thanks again guys. It couldn't have been such a successful date with a lovely lady if it wasn't for the exquisite choice of timepiece. No, seriously, it was fun, she has a lovely personality and our senses of humour seem to go together really well.

As for Ms Trouble, the more I think about it, the more I don't want to open up the possibility of whatever trouble she may bring. I simply can't afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back