Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Feb 3, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #8,611 of 14,278
  Ooh, nice black TAG co-ax there
wink_face.gif

Vintage Heuer, NOT TAG, There is a difference. LOL

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #8,612 of 14,278
Congrats, my friend. Nice to hear from you! As for what watch to go with, I would choose the classy and snazzy Wenger Sea Force watch for the date.

Good luck - heck you don't need luck - just have fun!
bigsmile_face.gif

I concur with Moe Coq, I don't usually like a white watch but this baby is an exception to that rule
rolleyes.gif

01.0643.105_sku.png

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #8,613 of 14,278
  Vintage Heuer, NOT TAG, There is a difference. LOL

My apologies and I understand the allegiance, I have remanded myself to the corner of the room and accept my 30 lashes
blink.gif

deadhorse.gif

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #8,614 of 14,278
I concur with Moe Coq, I don't usually like a white watch but this baby is an exception to that rule:rolleyes:
01.0643.105_sku.png

The one that Coq will be using is not white. The one that he will be using is this one (if he chooses it for the date, of course):

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #8,615 of 14,278
The one that Coq will be using is not white. The one that he will be using is this one (if he chooses it for the date, of course):

Yessir, it's a classic and the one that comes to mind first for me is the yellow but I really like that white Wenger
cool.gif

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #8,617 of 14,278
  Believe me when I say I understand the attraction. LOL

Speaking of lusting, this is one of my personal favorites and if I would quit buying mid-range watches I could have bought it already
redface.gif

1. 03_2050_4035_21_C714.png

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #8,618 of 14,278
Yessir, it's a classic and the one that comes to mind first for me is the yellow but I really like that white Wenger:cool:

Okay, but just understand he doesn't have the white Wenger, he has the black will yellow accents Wenger. It just sounded like you assumed he was going to wear the white watch when in fact, it isn't shown on his watch album - only the black with yellow accents Wenger is shown. :bigsmile_face:

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #8,619 of 14,278
Feb 3, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #8,620 of 14,278
Okay, but just understand he doesn't have the white Wenger, he has the black will yellow accents Wenger. It just sounded like you assumed he was going to wear the white watch when in fact, it isn't shown on his watch album - only the black with yellow accents Wenger is shown.
bigsmile_face.gif

Sorry Moe, guess we just got crossed. I just posted the Wenger I like and did not go looking at Coq's watch album. I think his yellow is a great date choice
wink.gif

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #8,621 of 14,278
Sorry Moe, guess we just got crossed. I just posted the Wenger I like and did not go looking at Coq's watch album. I think his yellow is a great date choice:wink:  

No worries. I agree Coq should have no trouble looking snazzy with the watch on his wrist, even without of course.

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #8,622 of 14,278
Some of you have been through my **** in this thread, and things are going upwards. I got myself tinder and tomorrow I have a date with a beeeeautiful young woman totally in my taste (hipsterishly retro haircut and just simply stunning!).

We're going to a jazz club. Wenger Sea Force or a slightly scratched Seiko?

wink.gif

If she's of the hipster-ish persuasion, then the Seiko would have the downbeat chic thing nailed, as opposed to the more assertive Wenger. Just my two penn'orth on the matter.

Feb 3, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #8,623 of 14,278
If she's of the hipster-ish persuasion, then the Seiko would have the downbeat chic thing nailed, as opposed to the more assertive Wenger. Just my two penn'orth on the matter.

-I hate to rain on our collective parade, but chances are she wouldn't notice the watch anyway. Muggles (or whatever we should call people not into watches) couldn't care less.

A friend of mine with way more money than sense liked my Omega Planet Ocean so much he went out and ordered himself one. In red gold. On a red gold bracelet.

I got to borrow it for a couple of weeks, but nobody commented on the watch - not even my wife...

That baby sure had some heft to it, though!

Feb 3, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #8,624 of 14,278
-I hate to rain on our collective parade, but chances are she wouldn't notice the watch anyway. Muggles (or whatever we should call people not into watches) couldn't care less.

A friend of mine with way more money than sense liked my Omega Planet Ocean so much he went out and ordered himself one. In red gold. On a red gold bracelet.

I got to borrow it for a couple of weeks, but nobody commented on the watch - not even my wife...

That baby sure had some heft to it, though!

My G Shocks almost always get commented on, either by a lady whom I was dating, or otherwise. My "fancier" watches rarely get noticed or complimented, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back