Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:
Jan 28, 2017 at 4:46 AM Post #1,621 of 3,631
Hi guys have ordered V2 too five days from this store in AE:
Check out this recommended store on AliExpress. Find great products at low prices!
http://s.aliexpress.com/uMJJzeui
(from AliExpress Android)
Order is still processing ...
Does anyone knows anything about this seller ?

Jan 28, 2017 at 4:52 AM Post #1,622 of 3,631
Hi guys have ordered V2 too five days from this store in AE:
Check out this recommended store on AliExpress. Find great products at low prices!
http://s.aliexpress.com/uMJJzeui
Order is still processing ...
Does anyone knows anything about this seller ?

Is the new year holiday in China till begining of February if i am not mistaken,so nothing will be processed until that day.
How much was your V2? Can you provide a direct link? Thanks.

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:02 AM Post #1,623 of 3,631
Is the new year holiday in China till begining of February if i am not mistaken,so nothing will be processed until that day.
How much was your V2? Can you provide a direct link? Thanks.

Yeah man i am aware of the holiday season its just that Rose Electronics store hasnt reply yet to my message to them in my order which was placed 4 days ago
I got V2 for 32$ including shipping fees i allready have C3 and i am currently waiting for Colorfly C200 to arrive from PENON AUDIO
I am just anxioust to try walnut with C3 thats all
Being a customer of Fiio products for too long and getting C3 just a few months back really been amazed by C3's esque and have been reading recently some pretty interesting stuff about C3 and V2 synergy...
Have you any experience in topping NX1 sound qualities?

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:08 AM Post #1,625 of 3,631
Direct link for walnut V2:
Walnut V2 hifi fever lossless MP3 player mastering-portable Walkman amp diy
http://s.aliexpress.com/zea2iIrQ

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #1,626 of 3,631
So they put the price up,used to be 26 $ including shipping.Sorry no experience with NX1 but maybe Vapman can help :grin:

Man how do you consider V2 sound as an amp with your sources?

Jan 28, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #1,628 of 3,631
Yeah man i am aware of the holiday season its just that Rose Electronics store hasnt reply yet to my message to them in my order which was placed 4 days ago
I got V2 for 32$ including shipping fees i allready have C3 and i am currently waiting for Colorfly C200 to arrive from PENON AUDIO
I am just anxioust to try walnut with C3 thats all
Being a customer of Fiio products for too long and getting C3 just a few months back really been amazed by C3's esque and have been reading recently some pretty interesting stuff about C3 and V2 synergy...
Have you any experience in topping NX1 sound qualities?

NX1 increases dynamic range of the C3 but that's all, no coloring that I can tell. This is very helpful for the C3 as the signature if great! I put my C3 with Walnut some but honestly haven't spent time with it. I have been using only my Walnut recently. From what I recall the Pot doesn't do much in "amp" mode which would make the NX1 preferable IMO.

Jan 28, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #1,629 of 3,631
Ugh, I'm really not looking forward to changing all my music file types.  Oh well, it'll be worth it in the long run.  I know my Walnut arrived in the US 5 days ago, so I hope it pops up in my mailbox in the next few days.  I can't remember, has anyone tested a 200GB mSD with the Walnut?  It's most likely in the first few posts, but I'm out and about atm so just popping in.

Jan 28, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #1,630 of 3,631
Ugh, I'm really not looking forward to changing all my music file types.  Oh well, it'll be worth it in the long run.  I know my Walnut arrived in the US 5 days ago, so I hope it pops up in my mailbox in the next few days.  I can't remember, has anyone tested a 200GB mSD with the Walnut?  It's most likely in the first few posts, but I'm out and about atm so just popping in.

If you use Foobar2000 it will convert on-the-fly, no need to permanently change your file types!

Jan 28, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #1,631 of 3,631
Good thing about Walnut is that you can burn-in 2 earbuds/headphones at same time !

Is there a special procedure for this? When I plug in earphones in each of PO and LI I only get sound from PO

Jan 28, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #1,632 of 3,631
Voltage rating you mean.

Capacitance value rating  I suppose you could experiment, it might affect the sound, think it does.
 I forget who posted about that already though losing track of things in here.

I mean both voltage and capacitance values.. it's a filter cap and bigger is generally better for filter caps as far as I know. but I'm not an expert and this is not a technical argument..

Jan 28, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #1,633 of 3,631
received my Walnut yesterday. im very impressed with sound quality and power ( Symphonica by George Michael, Ballads&Blues by Garry Moore, Two Colors by Kvitka Cisyk sounds like paradise songs). i dont see big difference with my Hidizs AP60. AP60 is more aerial and light, detailed (imo). as amp with my xDuoo x2 and Benjie s5 is great deal, but i like topping nx1a too. Walnut is my edc now.
P.S.: tnx vapman for walnut and T.R.A.N.C.E. for Flac Fronted.

Jan 28, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #1,634 of 3,631
received my Walnut yesterday.i dont see big difference with my Hidizs AP60. AP60 is more aerial and light, detailed (imo). as amp with my xDuoo x2 and Benjie s5 is great deal, but i like topping nx1a too, which give more aggressive sound. Walnut is my edc now.
P.S.: tnx vapman for walnut and T.R.A.N.C.E. for Flac Fronted.

Thanks for posting. It's really important to see what other people feel the sound quality is like compared to their other players.

Jan 28, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #1,635 of 3,631
So they put the price up,used to be 26 $ including shipping.Sorry no experience with NX1 but maybe Vapman can help :grin:

Man how do you consider V2 sound as an amp with your sources?

Tried only with the laptop but not impressed.My Ether C Flow sounds better when plugged directly into the laptop.
Still nothing can beat the Koss Porta Pro headphones modified with the Tera Player.
Not even a headphone that cost 60x times more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back