Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:
Jan 28, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #1,636 of 3,631
Tried only with the laptop but not impressed.My Ether C Flow sounds better when plugged directly into the laptop.
Still nothing can beat the Koss Porta Pro headphones modified with the Tera Player.
Not even a headphone that cost 60x times more.

I have noticed there are a few amp pairings where the walnut does not sound as good as directly out of the device being amped. It seems a different headphone could make it sound better again, so maybe the synergy question is difficult with the Walnut. Last night with a certain pair of earbuds i was finding i preferred the unamped Xduoo x3 to being amped with the Walnut. But when i changed headphones it was the opposite...

Jan 28, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #1,637 of 3,631
У меня есть гайку и V2 и долива Nx1 так что я могу сравнить их. если он используется в качестве бустера для меня как nx1 больше, но если взять гайку в качестве игрока и NX1 соединение с телефоном или плеером (для меня это xduoo x2) даже не знаю. Я думаю, что чемпионат будет в гайке. Кроме того, я поставил его на выходные конденсаторы Jamicon 100uf 63V, и это звучит очень круто. Быстрый ясный и глубокий бас. Я рекомендую
)))))

Jan 28, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #1,638 of 3,631
[COLOR=212121]У меня есть гайку и V2 и долива Nx1 так что я могу сравнить их. если он используется в качестве бустера для меня как nx1 больше, но если взять гайку в качестве игрока и NX1 соединение с телефоном или плеером (для меня это xduoo x2) даже не знаю. Я думаю, что чемпионат будет в гайке. Кроме того, я поставил его на выходные конденсаторы Jamicon 100uf 63V, и это звучит очень круто. Быстрый ясный и глубокий бас. Я рекомендую[/COLOR]
[COLOR=212121],[/COLOR]

Is the cap really a 63v? Wow

Jan 28, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #1,640 of 3,631
I mean both voltage and capacitance values.. it's a filter cap and bigger is generally better for filter caps as far as I know. but I'm not an expert and this is not a technical argument..

Ahh  ok thanks for making it more clear about the values/
 Yes I generally dislike technical  arguments , since everything in this hobby is a personal preference.

Nobody can say what you will like in the end but yourself

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #1,643 of 3,631
Цитата:
Сообщение от vapman  мне придется попробовать этот 470u, по крайней мере один раз. PS Siggy 5532 в да ... Haus/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Если поставить 470uF затем слушать в наушниках или edifiere H180 Edimun[/color]

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #1,645 of 3,631
  Are these the variants you were talking about?

Still waiting on a couple Raytheon and Philips 5532's but if you prefer the NE5532 sound to the OPA, AD etc sound, this is a nice one so far. I will need to put a TI 5532 back in my other Walnut and do some A/B to say it's actually better than the TI one to my ears. I have been using a JRC opamp for a while so I might need to get re-used to the 5532 sound.

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #1,646 of 3,631

Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Если поставить 470uF затем слушать в наушниках или edifiere H180 Edimun[/color]

Could i bother you to put your messages in google translate before posting so we don't have to? 
wink.gif
 it is an english language board but you have been posting good stuff so I hope you stick around. 

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #1,647 of 3,631
  Still waiting on a couple Raytheon and Philips 5532's but if you prefer the NE5532 sound to the OPA, AD etc sound, this is a nice one so far. I will need to put a TI 5532 back in my other Walnut and do some A/B to say it's actually better than the TI one to my ears. I have been using a JRC opamp for a while so I might need to get re-used to the 5532 sound.

I haven't done op amp rolling.  I like the one in there right now, but would like the low mid to be a bit more prominent as well as the increased attack.  Everything else is great.

Jan 28, 2017 at 6:16 PM Post #1,648 of 3,631

Have you tried the LME49720?  I just read on a diy forum that these are really good.  By the way the sound signature of the Walnut is very similar to my Centrance Minim8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back