1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by vapman, Dec 8, 2016.
First

Back
99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Next

Last
  1. alexandros a
    Hi guys have ordered V2 too five days from this store in AE:
    Check out this recommended store on AliExpress. Find great products at low prices!
    http://s.aliexpress.com/uMJJzeui
    (from AliExpress Android)
    Order is still processing ...
    Does anyone knows anything about this seller ?

2. musicday
    Is the new year holiday in China till begining of February if i am not mistaken,so nothing will be processed until that day.
    How much was your V2? Can you provide a direct link? Thanks.

3. alexandros a
    Yeah man i am aware of the holiday season its just that Rose Electronics store hasnt reply yet to my message to them in my order which was placed 4 days ago
    I got V2 for 32$ including shipping fees i allready have C3 and i am currently waiting for Colorfly C200 to arrive from PENON AUDIO
    I am just anxioust to try walnut with C3 thats all
    Being a customer of Fiio products for too long and getting C3 just a few months back really been amazed by C3's esque and have been reading recently some pretty interesting stuff about C3 and V2 synergy...
    Have you any experience in topping NX1 sound qualities?

4. musicday
    So they put the price up,used to be 26 $ including shipping.Sorry no experience with NX1 but maybe Vapman can help :grin:

5. alexandros a
    Direct link for walnut V2:
    Walnut V2 hifi fever lossless MP3 player mastering-portable Walkman amp diy
    http://s.aliexpress.com/zea2iIrQ
    (from AliExpress Android)

6. alexandros a
    Man how do you consider V2 sound as an amp with your sources?

7. vapman
    Sorry, ive never used nx1 either. I do love to use walnut v2 as amp with almost everything though.

8. iJay

NX1 increases dynamic range of the C3 but that's all, no coloring that I can tell. This is very helpful for the C3 as the signature if great! I put my C3 with Walnut some but honestly haven't spent time with it. I have been using only my Walnut recently. From what I recall the Pot doesn't do much in "amp" mode which would make the NX1 preferable IMO.

IMG_0292.jpg

alexandros a likes this.
  9. Saoshyant
    Ugh, I'm really not looking forward to changing all my music file types.  Oh well, it'll be worth it in the long run.  I know my Walnut arrived in the US 5 days ago, so I hope it pops up in my mailbox in the next few days.  I can't remember, has anyone tested a 200GB mSD with the Walnut?  It's most likely in the first few posts, but I'm out and about atm so just popping in.

10. iJay

If you use Foobar2000 it will convert on-the-fly, no need to permanently change your file types!

11. macky112
    Is there a special procedure for this? When I plug in earphones in each of PO and LI I only get sound from PO

12. endia

I mean both voltage and capacitance values.. it's a filter cap and bigger is generally better for filter caps as far as I know. but I'm not an expert and this is not a technical argument..

13. AlexPhD
    received my Walnut yesterday. im very impressed with sound quality and power ( Symphonica by George Michael, Ballads&Blues by Garry Moore, Two Colors by Kvitka Cisyk sounds like paradise songs). i dont see big difference with my Hidizs AP60. AP60 is more aerial and light, detailed (imo). as amp with my xDuoo x2 and Benjie s5 is great deal, but i like topping nx1a too. Walnut is my edc now.
    P.S.: tnx vapman for walnut and T.R.A.N.C.E. for Flac Fronted.

14. LaughMoreDaily
    Thanks for posting. It's really important to see what other people feel the sound quality is like compared to their other players.

15. musicday
    Tried only with the laptop but not impressed.My Ether C Flow sounds better when plugged directly into the laptop.
    Still nothing can beat the Koss Porta Pro headphones modified with the Tera Player.
    Not even a headphone that cost 60x times more.

alex5908 likes this.
First

Back
99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Next

Last